|Misdeed Monday| Covered In Red

I actually had a few ideas for this one >

I actually had a few ideas for this one >.>

The first on the list is for an Oliver Queen/Green Arrow x Reader. Now his could also be for Superhero Sunday, but I got the idea from this title so oh well XD. At first Reader is a cop but when on an undercover mission she gets kidnapped and put in a group of hostages by one of Green Arrow's enemies. The large group of hostages are split up, females and children on one side of the city and men and important male figures on the other. The villain says that Green Arrow can only save one group in the time given and that he shouldn't even bother with trying to save both. In an effort to get every hostage to safety Oliver calls in his team to rescue the other group. Sadly, when hearing this the villain panics about his plan possibly being ruined so instead kills every hostage in hopes of dragging Green Arrow into despair that will result in him giving up on stopping the bad guys. Ridden with guilt Oliver searches the bodies to find ids and any information he can on the victims so that he can at least send the bodies back to their families. Though as he's inspecting the corpses left behind, he finds that Reader somehow comes back from the dead. It turns out that while she thought she was normal she is actually a metahuman with an extremely fast healing factor that makes her practically immortal. And despite given the option to go back to her normal life she instead decides to become a vigilante and work with Oliver so that they can keep what happened to the other civilians from happening again. Though things don't go as smoothly between the new partnership as she tends to continue throwing herself in the line of fire after figuring out her healing abilities.

Okay next idea is for a Carmen Sandiego x Reader. Reader is a thief for VILE who grew up very closely with Carmen. When Carmen escapes VILE Reader was originally out on another mission and when she gets back, she finds her best friend gone and marked as a traitor. Reader sets off to track down her friend and instead of wanting to take her back decides to join her in her efforts of taking down VILE but from the inside. Reader stays "working" for VILE but actually relays all the information back to Carmen giving them a leg up over the evil people they once worked for. Though when VILE finds out they must have a spy Reader has to make the tough decision to run to her crimson shadow for refuge before they find out it's her or to risk it all and stay undercover which could result in blood being spilled.

Next idea is for a Sherlock x Reader. There is a serial killer lose and Sherlock and John are recruited to help find them. For a while it seems as if there is no hope of finding the killer until Reader turns up. She was supposed to be the killer's next victim but somehow escaped. Sherlock is suspicious about how someone so weak was able to get away when the killer has murdered people twice her size, so he decides to keep her close in order to solve the mystery. Though it soon starts to solve itself when the killer makes it very obvious that he's fallen for Reader and as such has started to kill those who wronged her in the past in hopes of winning her affections. Despite John's protests Sherlock decides to use Reader as bait for the killer and surprisingly to him she agrees in fear that the killer will start to target her loved ones next, so the group rushes to figure out a plan to stop the killer. But a problem arises when Sherlock realizes that he too starts to gain feelings for Reader.

And my last idea for this title is for a James Gordon x Reader. When meeting Mario everyone believed that he was who Carmine Falcone kept closest to his heart at least until Reader comes along. At hearing that her brother is getting married Reader ventures back to Gotham to help Lee plan the wedding and to be there for the special event. Though when Carmine's enemies find out how close Reader is to her father, they set out to kill the very thing he holds most dear. Despite her father's help (limited by her request to not revert back to his old habits after finally getting out of them) and Reader's training for situations like this the pure number of enemies after her is too much for them to handle alone when they don't know anything about them. So, in hopes that it will keep his daughter safe Carmine goes to the GCPD and enlists their help in tracking down the attackers. Though he soon finds that asking the GCPD for help might have been more trouble than it was worth when a certain detective grows feelings for his precious daughter.

 Though he soon finds that asking the GCPD for help might have been more trouble than it was worth when a certain detective grows feelings for his precious daughter

If you like my writing, please consider buying me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/dragon430

Or consider joining my Patreon to not only support me but also get some benefits: https://www.patreon.com/dragon430