|Fantasy Friday| Into The Pumpkin Patch

This took me like 0

This took me like 0.2 seconds to think of and I'm very surprised 😂.

So for this story it is in the Once Upon A Time fandom and is a Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold x Reader.

Long before Regina cast the curse there was a princess of a small kingdom. She was mistreated by her family as they have been trying for years to have a son. So when they had Reader they abused her and kept her hidden away, just waiting for the chance to marry her off the second they could.

She wishes as hard as she can for some magical being to come and rescue her like Cinderella's fairy god mother did for her. And so came Rumpelstiltskin. He appeared out of no where and offered Reader all the power she needs and much more as long as she signs a contract. Despite how desperate Reader is however, she says she'll only sign once she reads every word of it. Her intelligence catches Rumpelstiltskin's interest and he offers her a new deal where she can decide the terms if she lives with him (fake marriage included).

 Her intelligence catches Rumpelstiltskin's interest and he offers her a new deal where she can decide the terms if she lives with him (fake marriage included)

If you like my writing, please consider buying me a coffee: https://ko-fi.com/dragon430

Or consider joining my Patreon to not only support me but also get some benefits: https://www.patreon.com/dragon430