𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱

your so called "date" with billy hargrove was tonight. you had to keep this away from the party since they had labeled him as the traitor. so you did, and as of now, you assumed none of them knew you and billy were officially fuck buddies.

sex was something you craved when stressed, well, no, you craved it all the time. but you had so much sexual tension now more than ever. and you were not releasing that with the help of your bum ass father. fuck no.

so with billy being a whore and all, this would come in your favor. let's just hope he doesn't have an std.

you thought you had steered clear of your father, just to find out he was in his drunken state again tonight. what a great choice of nights.

but no, why worry about him when you have to get ready?

you smacked your mouth, feeling there was no moisture and it was extremely dry.

"ew." you groaned, walking down the stairs to grab a glass of water. your father was passed out on the couch, or so you thought. (oooh foreshadowing)

the refrigerator was only a couple steps away, the ice machine already making a rattling noise down the shoot.

a noise behind you startled you, only to find out it was your father awakening from his slumber. this could go two ways, the easy way or the hard way. you were really hoping for the easy way.

he stumbled back, trying to catch his stance. "two ways." you sighed to yourself, seeing him slowly walk  towards the kitchen island.

instead of focusing on getting water, your eyes were glued to his form. he was slacking, stumbling across a few things that laid on the floor, but he finally sat down at the island chair, finding a half gone glass of whiskey sitting in front of him, he downed it before slacking even more.

he was slowly losing it, and going insane. actually, to you, he had been going insane for quite some time.

on the other hand, you still needed your glass of water. you turned around and went to the cabinet to grab a cup. after you did you went to the ice machine and poured a couple of cubes inside.

your hair was getting in your face, so you shoved it back behind you. your long dark brown hair always got in your way, it was extremely hard to manage.

when you tried moving, there was a body behind you. your breathing started to quicken.

a sharp inhale came from your mouth before you were dragged by your hair. the back of your head was placed on your fathers shoulders as he kept dragging your hair back. he wanted you in pain.

"where do you plan on going?" he asked, grabbing the cup from your grasp, and throwing it into the window.

the window cracked, the cup dropping down with the contents inside it spilling onto the ground. ice that was previously inside the cup was scattered all over the ground, some in separate chunks and some in their original form.

you inhaled, moving your hand to the hair he didn't have a hold on, trying to pull it out of his grasp. but to your avail, it didn't work.

a whine came from your mouth. you closed your eyes and furrowed your eyebrows, trying to fight against him. "just going to nancy's." the nancy excuse always worked. "we have a bio test tomorrow."

your father turned you around to face him and smacked you across the cheek. "dont fucking lie to me, y/n. i can always tell when you're lying."

the pain in your cheek immediately starting rising as well as the color popping up on your cheek. it stung like a bitch, and would leave a mark.