Suited for Success: Run Spyro Run!

(Spyro's pov)

"So this chicken has magic?" Fluttershy repeated looking at the chicken strangely.

"Well yeah, It's hard to believe but I swear it's true!" I insisted. Fluttershy poked it and the chicken squawked. I shivered from head to tail. 

"What kind of magic?" Fluttershy wondered interested. 

"Well, I'm not sure if you'd call it magic. But um... Well, maybe it's best if I show you," I sighed. I picked the chicken up and took it outside. A feeling of dread crept into my brain.

"What are you doing?" Fluttershy asked. Then without warning, I pushed the chicken over. 

"Spyro!" Fluttershy yelled starting to rush over. But immediately I held a Claw up to stop her.

"Don't come any closer! This chicken's magic is dangerous!" I warned this time doing a little swipe at the chicken. Fluttershy squealed wanting to rush over but the chicken didn't seem hurt. Instead, it appeared to be angry. Then I lifted my claw one final time and swiped.

"SQUAWK" The chicken called. And suddenly dozens of chickens surrounded the sky descending upon me like fighter jets. Fluttershy squealed and hid until it was over.

"What was that?" She whispered walking over slowly.

"That was the chicken's magic. If something attack's it three times it calls in the airforce," I groaned. Luckily my scales were hard so I wasn't cut too badly but it still hurt.

"Its feathers are really pretty," Fluttershy noted looking at one of the feathers the chicken had shed whilst attacking me.

"What? Well, I guess so. Maybe we should take them over to rarity?" I wondered. Fluttershy nodded agreeing with that idea. And together we went off to Rarity's home.

(Time skip)

"Where's that background music coming from?"  I muttered to myself as we walked into Rarity's boutique.

"Spyro! Fluttershy perfect timing! Come come!" Rarity grinned "And close your eyes!". I shrugged as we all closed our eyes and followed Rarity's voice as she lead us up. I had no clue what she wanted to show us but it better not be her leading us into random objects.

"Okay, you can look now!" Rarity said. We all opened our eyes and before us were... Oh no. Clothes!

"These are your new outfits!" Rarity grinned showing us the array of dresses for each pony. And a strange suit for me? 

"What do you think of your old dud's now applejack? Pretty swanky are they not?" Rarity beamed. 

"And twilight I made this dress for you and I designed each outfit to perfectly reflect each pony's unique personality," Rarity smiled