Chapter 6 - Do It Like The Zombies Do

Hello!!! This is chapter 6!! Please enjoy!!
Still the same outfit from chapter 4

Y/N POV

As I, Zed and Eliza looked toward the wolves Zed started talking "With the cheer fans in Bucky's camp, and zombies and the football team in mine, the school's split right down the middle" Zed said as I looked at the wolves. "Werewolves are the swing vote," I said as Zed replied "Exactly".

"Wolves are the key to winning this election. But you know winning over the wolves is going to be hard" Eliza said as Zed replied "Trust me, I got this. We're going to win the wolves' votes, and more. We just have to show them how to fit in, like us. Easy" Zed said as the bell rang and the wolves howled. Yet again, I understood what they said...

I walked up to the library looking for a certain book. I then saw a certain wolf reading a book upside down... I walked past him when I walked back to turn his book right side up. "I didn't know wolves read upside down" I joked playfully as he smiled.

"So... Are you going to tell me or what?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. "Hm?" The guy with white bangs asked. I rolled my eyes "Your name, four eyes" I said. He immediately remembered as he chuckled awkwardly.

"It's Wyatt, Wyatt Lykensen," He said as he smiled at me. "Well nice to meet you, Wyatt," I said with a smile before walking over to Bree.

I saw Wynter taking Bree's homework and eating it. "Hey, that dog just ate my homework!" Bree said as I chuckled "Well now you have a legit excuse" I joked playfully as Bree gave me a 'seriously' look.

Willa walked over to our table and she slammed some books on the table. "Lies! These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers. But they struck first and stole our moonstone!" Willa said in a mad tone as I tried to look as sorry as possible.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that," I said as Willa replied "There's a lot you don't know," She said as she took the books and headed outside.

"I know the alarm's going to go off if you don't check out those books!" I shouted as she took off her necklace and threw it at the alarm that somehow malfunctioned.

"Our necklaces have a way with electronics," Wyatt said by my ear as I saw him close to me. 'I AM NOT GONNA LET A PERSON I JUST MET TAKE OVER MY HEART!' I thought as I bit my lower lip. Wyatt walked away with the other wolves as I walked out of the library too.

3rd Person POV

The wolves walked to zombietown as they sat down in front of one of the stores. Willa groaned as she shut the book "Useless! None of these history books says where the moonstone is hidden" She said as every wolf sighed.

Y/N POV

I was walking beside Zed, Zoey and Eliza as Zed talked "Win the wolves' vote, win the election. Easy" Zed said as we looked at the wolves. "Hello wolves, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Zed, zombie, football star, presidential hopeful" Zed said as he offered his hand.

The wolves just stared at him as I pat his shoulder. Zed took his hand and started to talk. "When zombies first came to Seabrook, we were outsiders, too," Eliza said. "Which is why you need a great president like Zed to represent you" I added. "We'd be honoured if you guys joined us" I continued.

Wynter stood up and slammed her hand on the table "Our pack is our pack. We don't need anyone else, so..." She said as Zoey looked up at her.

"Who doesn't want more friends? Underneath all that fluffy hair, I bet you're a real softie" Zoey said in her cute voice. Wynter bends down to match Zoey's height "I am a mean, mean werewolf, kid. I am tough and rough" Wynter said as Zoey smiled.