Prologue

What happens if Mikey's son, goes back into the past? What type of changes will he do?

And what will happen now that he's there?

≼✵✽✵≽

Sounds of footsteps could be heard as a figure seems to be heading towards somewhere...

A boy who seems to be around 14-15 is just sitting idly by, eating some sweets... one can be recognized as dorayaki.

He is currently watching the window that was left open, his blonde hair swinging by as he watched the scenery outside with his dark onyx eyes.

He's quietly munching as the door in his room opened up revealing a guy with light pink hair, tied in a pretty small bun, and also a what seemed to be diamond shaped scars on the side of his lips.

As the boy quietly munched away, the diamond scarred guy just could not help but just think... how could this kid literally look so much alike Mikey?

Honestly, he didn't care if this boy died or not, but some majority from the gang decided to keep him alive as he is still Mikey's offspring.

"Oi! Yoshiro! You should go out at times instead of staying here literally almost everyday" The diamond scarred guy told making the boy turn to him with a blank look on his face

"Huh? Oh Uncle Haru" the boy called out a bit baffled by Haru's sudden visit "Huh? Uncle Haru?? I told you to stop calling me that!" Haru huffed out with a still stoic face

Haru then looked the other way before saying- "Get ready, were going out" Haru said only to earn a dry reply from Yoshiro...

Haru was the one who took care of him... because of the fact that his father couldn't, and his mother is unknown... maybe killed already.

Yoshiro was his name... it wasn't a name that was thought too deeply, Haru was the one who named him that; It was a name Haru just made up on the spot.

Mikey never saw his son... not even once... and so did Yoshiro, which bred resentment unfortunately,

Yoshiro was taken care of by Haru... and only Haru... that is why Yoshiro is somehow treating Haru possibly even more than an uncle figure... he sees him as a father figure but there's no way that he'll admit that.

"So, where we heading?" Yoshiro asked only for Haru to sigh deeply "You'll see just be patient" Haru told to which Yoshiro just obliged immediately