phoenix prophecy {1}

Chapter 1: wings of fire

This is just a book on the side of half angle half demon, just for fun.

Vote and comment.

The king folded his wings behind his back as he walked through his palace. This war was a load of crap! If the human weren't selfish brats we could be at peace. He ruffled his feathers, the meeting to come made him feel dread of what he would be forced to do! I will not do it, not if they try to force me! He walked into the throne room, everything was gold in there lines with sliver. Whatever the Kong of westway wanted it had better be good.

"He's here your magisty." A guard said as he flew in from a passage in the roof. The King nodded.

"Let him in." The guard nodded.

"Yes king bone-crusher." The guard flew from the room to the gates. Bone-crusher didn't like meetings, his talons scraped the floor as he waited.

The guard came back a minute later with the west way king and a follower.

"King kill-flight" bone-crusher greeted with a hint of annoyance.

"I know you don't want me here bone" kill-flight said calmly. "But with all respect your magisty, you have to fulfil the prophecy".

The room seemed to tense. The guards knew full well what kill-flight was talking about. Every time kill brought it up, bone would knock it down, each and every time. Why bone resented the prophecy? No one was sure.

"No, we do not need this prophecy to survive, nor will we ever need it!" Kill-flight was startles by the sudden aggression.

"Bone-crusher, please, your the only one who can." Kill-flights pleas had bone signing. He knew what the humans were capable of, after they had killed his mate, even with fire powers that had some kind of metal weapon to defeat her.

"Kill-flight" he signed. The going king was going to pester him until he said yes.

"Bone-crusher" kill said in a mocking tone.

Bone shock his head. There was No way out of this one. "Bring me the empty egg" bone commanded. A guard nodded and rushed to a another part of the palace. He soon came back withna red and orange and gold egg. He flew back carrying the egg gently in his talons.

He putt the egg in a nest on a podium by the throne.

"Bone-crusher trust me on this." Flight assured. Even though the found bird was annoying, he was still a friend.

Bone went over to the egg. He spread his wings witch lit on fire. His brown feathers turning reddish orange, the flames leaped from his wings onto the large sized egg.

The kind gave up some of his life to make another. Soon the egg glowed, and the shadow of a chick inside could be seen. The egg would glow till it hatched.

Bone staggered back, caught by kill. "Rest" kill ordered. Bone pecked kill on the head.

"Ouch jerk" kill complained. Bone cocked his head "don't order me around kill" he snapped.

Kill-flight nodded. Bone spread his wings and lifted into the air. "I want a guard on that egg 24-7" he said huskily. The guards nodded as he flew to the living quarters while kill-flight and his men took their leave.