Chapter 7

You turned off the alarm and slowly got out of the bed, and made your way to your windows to open the curtains. It was early in the morning, the sound of birds chirping and the cold breeze touching your pale skin.

"I can't believe it, I'm going to meet Yoongi today, how am going to speak to him without messing up? I'm so happy and nervous at the same time,"

You gotta help me god.

You opened the door of your attached bathroom, and switched on the lights. You took out your toothbrush before putting some toothpaste on it and bringing it to your mouth slowly cleaning your teeth.

Then, you grabbed your stuff to the shower you stood under the warm water and cleaned yourself before getting out of the shower. You smiled ear to ear just at the thought of meeting with Yoongi.

You wrapped your towel around your body and stepped out of the bathroom. You walked towards your closet and chose a white silk full sleeve shirt with a pair of black mini bodycon pencil skirt. You opened the first two buttons of the shirt and wore a simple necklace which was gifted by Xialing.

You give yourself a final look-over in the mirror before slipping on your stilettos. Outfit, check. Hair down and curled, check. Make-up on point, check. Accessories adorned, check.

You looked at your wrist watch and saw that you still had two hours to prepare yourself. You take out the paper on which you wrote all the things you had to say to Yoongi, hoping that you won't mess up.

"Okay," You sigh before bringing the paper to your chest and revising it. "Hi, I'm Do Yeonhee, the fashion designer who is going to design for your comeback. Nice to meet you," You stretch out your hand into the air and smiled.

That was good.

You took the elevator and clicked on the ground floor button, and sliding out your phone from your right pocket, you texted in the group.

__

BEST BUDDIES

You: Hey guys, guess what? I'm appointed to design for Min Yoongi for his comeback. I can't believe it that my ceo, chose me for this.

Xialing: Oh my god! You mean, 'The Min Yoongi'? Are you serious!? Congrats bro!

Seojun: Of course, she would choose you as you are one of the best fashion designers of her company. Congrats by the way!

Gowoon: Get me his autograph, please? congratulations sis!!

Xincheng: Congratulations.

You: @Gowoon_ I'll get that. @Xialing, @Seojun and @Xincheng_ Thanks guys. @Xincheng_ I didn't know that you were you in the group too, welcome!

Xincheng: But now you do haha. The admin of this group, Xialing, added me to the group like two days ago.

__

You slide down your back to your right pocket and hailed a taxi and got into it. The ride was silent and you were busy in getting ready mentally for meeting Yoongi. "I just hope I don't mess up."

"Did you say something mam?" The driver asked you. You looked up at him and shook your head as a no. "Oh, okay." He continued driving and soon you were standing outside of the restaurant where you were supposed to meet him.

You saw Yoongi's manager standing at the entrance waiting for you. You approached him and stretch out your hand to him and he gladly returned it. "Hi, I'm Jung Sunghoon, Min Yoongi's manager. You must be Do Yeonhee, this way mam please." He guided you to private cabin and told you to wait there for Yoongi.

After ten minutes, the door of the cabin was opened by the manager and Yoongi was behind him. You slowly stood up and streched out your hand to him and passed a warm smile, "Hi, I'm Do Yeonhee, the fashion designer who is going to design for your comeback. Nice to meet you,"

He smiled and returned it with a short introduction of himself, "Nice to meet you, Miss Do Yeonhee, I'm Min Yoongi, you might know me."

Oh my god.

Both of you sat down at the same time, "Of course I do, you're my inspiration. And I can't tell you how happy I am to work for you. I hope you like my work," You smiled.

He nodded and responded with a sweet smile, "Of course I'll like your work. I mean, you're one of the best fashion designers of korea, aren't you? But one request," He leaned closer to you and signalled you to do the same. "Make sure that I look good."

He's cute.

You moved back and quickly covered your mouth with your hand and laughed. "Don't worry about that, I'll make sure." He nodded and looked down at his phone, typing something. "Well, what would you like to order?" You asked him, looking at the menu.

"Let me see," He took the menu from your hand and looked at it carefully, reading every word. You can't help but admire his beauty, his cat shaped eyes, his pink lips, his sharp jawline, his veins hands with cool tattoos. "Hey, hello?" He snapped his fingers dragging you out of your thoughts. "I ordered tomato soup, white sauce pasta. Would you like to add something more?"

"No, that's more than enough for me. But what about some dessert? Um, sir, can you add two chocolate pastries too?" You looked at Yoongi and he nodded with a thumps up as you told the waiter to note down it too. After the waiter left, you looked at Yoongi and asked, "Well, can I get your number for business purposes? Like, if I get a idea for the costumes, I'll discuss with you."

"Yeah, sure." He said and searched for his phone in his pockets. When he found it, both of you exchanged numbers and smiled at eachother. "That necklace looks cute," He compliments you.

You touched your necklace and shyly replied, "Ohh? Thanks." You looked at him and started to share your ideas for the comeback costumes. "I was thinking to have mostly dark colours because it fits your concept."

"Not bad." The door of the cabinet got opened by the same waiter as he walked in with the food and placed it on the table. "Thank you," Yoongi helped him with the trays.

Just when you guys were going to have lunch, your phone buzzed, you checked the caller id and realised it was Seojun. "Excuse me," It was important because if you didn't picked it up, he would call you all the time until you answer. You got up from your seat and went to the other corner. "What's up Seojun?"

"How's it going? Did you mess it up? I hope you didn't but I can't trust you on this, did you eat? Did you-" You cut him off.

He cares too much.

"Seojun, trust me, this time I didn't mess it up, it's going good. The food has arrived and just when we were going to eat, you called me. Don't worry. I gotta go now, bye!" You hung up and sat back. "I'm sorry, it was my best friend. He was worried that I messed up or something, he loves me so much that he have to call me every day at least fifteen times."

He laughed and asked you to continue eating. He was cracking some funny jokes and you were uncontrollably laughing at it, "And then, hyung had to buy me a new pair of socks."

It was time to leave now, you didn't even realized how four hours had passed. Someone knocked on the door thrice and entered inside, it was his manager. "Sir, it's time to go now." Yoongi nodded as both of you stood up and he streched out his hand to you.

Is he leaving already?

"Had a great time with you, Miss Do Yeonhee. I'll text or call you whenever I'll get time. And feel free me to text me whenever you want, see you later." You returned his handshake and walked out of the restaurant after they drove off.