Chapter 11.1

(A/N: Have this for a while, it's in my drafts💀 This was the time when Tanjirou stayed in the hotel where Kanao is working at, from ch. 11)

"This... felt wrong.." Kanao moved at her position, her chest pressed against his, her seat is on his lap, while their hands crawls through each other's skin.

A maid and a guest on a study room inside a suite were making out in the dimness of the night sky. Only the two of them, alone.

He snickered, "Thanks for saying that after we've started dating for almost a year and a half." he teased with a lazy tone.

They both stared at each other, the blush both creeping in to their cheeks. Tanjirou pulls her head closer, brushing her lips to his, he leads the kiss between each other.

His tongue lunges inside her mouth. The taste of the savory drink from him was what made Kanao figured out how did these all started.

"Kanao's quite bold for someone to undress my top." He licked her neck, his rough tongue made contact at her skin, causing for her to escape a small moan from her lips.

"Too bad, I can't undress you here."

"T-Tanjirou, I-I can feel it.." she whispered, shivering at the bulge she can feel below his pants..

Tanjirou, despite of getting fuzzy, he understood what his girlfriend have just said as something was tightening against his lap. He snorted, "Guess you're turning me on, again." he whispered to her ear.

Kanao only hummed, she lifted herself up from his lap, only to be pulled closer again, by her waist.

She felt embarrassed to know how she makes him feel, she wanted to hide herself now, from all these things they have just done right at her workplace. Tanjirou could only snicker to see how red her face was.

"What a pity... I don't have a protection with me right now." he teased lazily, before he placed a kiss at a certain place of her neck.

"I'll be sure to bring next time, two or three." Another tease.

Kanao's face steamed in embarrassment. She doesn't know either to believe what he had said or not, since they promised to do 'it' on their wedding. She shook her head, 'He's probably joking and only teasing me...! He's just drunk right now!'

"You're so beautiful, Tsuyuri Kanao." Tanjirou continues to rain kisses at her neck, she hummed. The appreciation she receives from him made her feel loved, and will forever be until their life to their future...

------------------

"Why don't we take a shower together?"

"N-No."

"Why? I have already seen you fully naked."

"I haven't."

Tanjirou snorted at her reply, "Are you shy?"

"T-Tanjirou! Just let me wash myself alone, okay?"

"Fine.."

Tanjirou insisted to go to his bedroom and wipe the sweat forming from his forehead, he brushed his hair up with his hand, swiftly, before he went to get his clothes.

He finds his self smiling while pulling some clothes out, the memory with Kanao lately was the reason why..

'I still can't believe she made me do whatever I want to her, at least I can let her feel my desires for her... and because of my dreams with her these past few weeks. Besides..'

'I just realized I'm drunk.'