|| 12 ||

Hello friends,

Hope you all are fine.

This chapter is about Laksh..

*****

Laksh packs his luggage.. He has informed his family though they haven't showed much interest.. They have mostly ignored him but were worried about him inside..

Kavya is also not at home.. She has gone to meet her friends and won't be back before a week or two.. Now at his own house he feels like a stranger.. Everyone has left him alone completely..

"Sanskar" Laksh calls him but but at that time his phone rang.. He looked at his phone. It was from his office.. He looks one last time at Laksh before he walks to a corner to receive the call.

Laksh feels bad and goes back to his room.. Sanskar puts down the phone and looks back but couldn't find Lucky anywhere.. He sighed tiredly.. He is really worried for him.. Ever since he has married Kavya his behavior is changed drastically.. Sanskar just can't understand what has happened with his brother but is sure its because of Kavya.. Swara, Uttara and Pari have informed someone spying on them and since then he has become very protective of them.. He has taken all the necessary measures for their safety but he couldn't do much for Laksh as isn't letting him.. He has tried to inform Lucky but he thinks they are over reacting and are baselessly accusing Kavya.. Sanskar and everyone else knows Laksh won't believe them till he finds the truth about Kavya..

Laksh's room,

He sits on his bed tiredly.. Some tears were gathered in his eyes.. He knows his family is angry with him for his past actions but they can show him a little bit of care.. He is also their son.. He also feels hurt by their ignorance.. How can they leave him for Ragini? Don't anyone remember she is the same woman who has transferred all of their properties on her name and humiliated them, treated them like servants in their own house, married him by deceit, tried to kill her own sister.. He agrees he is not exactly Mr. perfect.. No of of them in this house is.. But the have also not done the things she has done.. Still even after everything she has done his family can forgive her but not him when he tries to live his life his own way.. They distanced themselves from him just because he refused to live by their terms.., because he refused to accept Ragini after she has betrayed them over and over again..

Laksh cannot help but feel anger with the way things have been going on.. He do feels guilty for what he has done with Ragini but that guilt gets over powered by his anger and jealousy due to his family's closeness to Ragini..

Laksh taks in a deep breath. Its no use wasting time on these thoughts.. He takes out his phone tried calling Kavya but she has gone to her friend's house and her mobile is unreachable.. He sighs tiredly and leaves a note informing about his vacation..

*Ring Ring*

He picked up his phone..

"Laksh where are you? I'm waiting at airport.. "

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes.." Laksh cuts the call.. He takes his luggage and goes down.. He meets his family...

"I'm going to Dehradun.." Laksh says but didn't got back any response..

His mother simply nodded..

A small smile appeared on his face.. He knows his mother still loves him.. He can see care for him in her eyes..

He goes in his car and reached airport after fifteen minutes.. He was thankful there was no traffic in his way..

"Laksh.." Laksh looked at his friend and finds him waving at him.. He walks towards him..