|| 2 ||

Laksh married Kavya making everyone shocked.

Swara: Laksh, What are you saying? Please stop joking. Be serious.

Laksh: Trust me Swara, I'm serious after a very long time. Now I don't need to ACT to LOVE this Ragini anymore because now (side hugging Kavya) I'm having my love, my true love, my wife Kavya. Not that fake wife with fake love Ragini.

Kavya smiles at him.

Dadi : Why are you doing this? You said you love my laado. You said you'll marry my laado.

Laksh: I never said that dadi. I said I want to start my life again. I never said that I want to start my life with your laado. You toh remember na Ragini what I said. I was just showing my acting skills to your nautanki daughter.

Kavya (looking at Ragini) : Sorry for that. Wo actually I had hit you as I want to reach mandap before you. I hope you understands.

Kavya then looks at Laksh.

Kavya : Laksh see na, nobody is interested to bless us.

Laksh : They never bless me when I take aright decision about myself. And as it is I never get anything from their blessings. Their blessings are of no use.

Durga Prasad and Annapurna were shocked. All were looking at him in anger.

Laksh : I tried to keep everyone happy, but couldn't.

Kavya : Don't say that baby. I get happiness staying with you.

Laksh smiles cupping her face.

Everyone were very angry and felt disgusted. Right now he confessed that he cheated Ragini and then he married someone else and that too on her (Ragini) wedding day. He left his wife and married someone else in front of her, Shamelessly confessed all his cheat acts. And now he is romancing with his new wife in front of everyone, in front of Ragini as if nothing happened. How can someone be so heartless, so cruel.

Laksh : anyways we have to do our duty.

Laksh holds Kavya's hand and comes towards his parents. They bent down to take blessing but Durga Prasad refuses to accept Laksh's marriage with Kavya and refuses to bless him. He goes back.

Laksh was not shocked. He expected this from his father but he has a hope that his mother will accept his and Kavya's relationship. He goes to Annapurna.

Laksh : Maa, Today is a very big day for me. I'm very happy today. This is the beginning of a new jurney of my life with my true love Kavya. We need your blessings before we both enter our new life. Please accept this relationship and bless us.

Annapurna was shocked. How can he ask her to bless then when he broke someone else heart to get his happiness. She refuses to bless him.

AP : this girl can't keep you happy. You can't be happy ruining Ragini's life.

Laksh : great, so you won't bless me as you think that I have taken a right decision. I love Kavya and she is a really nice girl. I couldn't get a life partner better than her.

Dadi : Laksh that he can't do injustice with my laado.

Laksh : injustice that too with Ragini. What about the injustice she did with me and my family.No Mrs. Godadia, injustice is not done with Ragini injustice was done with me. I was forced to live with this shameless, cunning Ragini. I was forced to destroy my life by staying with Ragini. She deserves what I did with her. This is justice with me and with your Ragini too. She deserves this betrayal.

AP become extremely angry. She has heard enough.

AP : Shut up Laksh. Even after what you did to Ragini, you have courage to do more. Don't you feel ashamed of yourself.