28. It Pours

While Supersoldier was trying to interrogate Zeke, Cleo and Jimmy were driving to the penthouse to make sure Zeke was okay after he wasn't answering his phone, but just as they arrived at the front of the building, they saw the Nova scientist run out of the front door. 

"That's not good." Cleo muttered.

Without hesitation Jimmy drove the car toward the running scientist who tried to jump out of the way of the car as Jimmy rammed straight into him, sending him flying over the car and smashing the windscreen.

"Jesus Christ!" Cleo yelled as they both got out of the car.

"What did you do?" Jimmy shouted as he slammed the scientist into the car.

"We were looking for the girl, then that freak upstairs ripped open the enforcer's face." He replied.

"So you ran away like a pussy?" Jimmy responded as he giggled.

"I didn't want him to kill me too. Why couldn't Supersoldier have just killed him and been done with it." The scientist cried.

"Supersoldier was here?" Cleo asked.

"Yeah and he was looking for you, but he left to help the Peacekeepers." 

"Shit, we need to help Aurora." Cleo said to Jimmy.

"You go upstairs and find Zeke, I'll deal with this fucker." Jimmy replied as Cleo ran toward the building.

"You and me are gonna have a little chat." Jimmy said as he continued to hold the scientist against the car.

"What do you want from me?" He struggled to reply as the thunder clapped above.

"You're gonna tell me why Supercunt wants to find Cleo, and where he's going right now, or I'll be giving the car a new paintjob."

"He was real pissed after the girl was able to hurt him, so I guess he wants her gone so he can be completely invincible. And he's going to a warehouse by the docks to deal with a group of people who want us dead." The scientist replied, shaking the whole time.

"That was easy, why are you so eager to spill?" Jimmy asked.

"If you saw what happened to the enforcer upstairs, you'd wanna get away too."

"Okay, I need you to be completely honest with me, and tell me why you, a scientist was with Supersoldier in the first place."

"Kenji sent me personally, he doesn't trust Supersoldier or his Peacekeepers at all. He wants to keep them in line enough to prove to the world that Nova can create as many Supersoldiers as they want. Seriously, Supersoldier is fucking insane, his version of justice involves killing anybody he thinks deserves it, for any reason, and his Peacekeepers are no different. He killed an innocent man for seeing what he did, and then laughed about it with his friends, and that was just the first time."

"Last question, what happened to Anti-Nova?" Jimmy replied as the scientist sighed.

"Supersoldier crashed through the roof of their little clubhouse and lasered everyone inside without a second thought while Blue killed everyone at the arcade and took Kenji's son."

"Blue?"

"Supersoldier's Peacekeepers go by nicknames, I don't know their real names, all I know is that they served together and they are inseparable, like some fucked up family of sociopaths. He's sweet on Blue especially though, and she's the worst of the Peacekeepers. She can absorb electricity from the environment and electrocute people with her hands, and she enjoys it, in a weird sexual way, seriously, she's fucked in the head."

"What about the other Peacekeepers?" Jimmy replied as the scientist sighed again.

"First, there's Blue, next, there's Fox, he can run really fast. Third is Crackshot, he can calm himself so much it's like time slows down for him. Fourth is Shifter, he can shapeshift and finally there's Recon, who has super hearing and this sixth sense for danger, its creepy. They're all really fucked up people who only care about themselves, and Supersoldier is the worst of all of them, but I doubt he'd care much if anything happened to them, except Blue. You should really think about running, the Peacekeepers might die from a bullet to the head but Supersoldier is completely invincible, I personally tested everything I could think of against him and he was completely fine. The only things that hurt him were the white haired girl popping his eye, and the other girl with her abilities, and he still healed."