Chapter - 8

“I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.”
~Zelda Fitzgerald

SHUBMAN'S POV:

A well spent day with Shreya Verma, I took a promise from her to avoid alcohol and stay normal again. I got to know that it is all happening because of the pressure her parents are putting in. But I wish she'll overcome this, because fighting the problems without stepping back makes us more strong and I believe in it.

I brought her to the hotel in which I'm staying. To make her dream come true, as expected Patto was present in the first floor. The very moment she saw him she was about to faint but I held her and couldn't stop laughing at her reaction, I even got a hit on my stomach from her for it. Hihihi !!.

Patto was sweet to her and she couldn't hold tears in her eyes that she started crying. Looking at that I could imagine my fangirls doing the same when they meet me, but I never want to see them cry, I want them to smile brighter.

After Patto has done with his fan meet, I took her to my room which is in 8th floor. All the time I have been observing that her gaze is on me. She wants to say something but couldn't bring it out, said her eyes while I read her eyes. I took her inside and she was happy about the balcony that she ran desperately to look after it. I think she is just like me. I smiled looking at how cute my balcony looks with her presence.

After 4 min she spoke " Shubman! I'm really glad that I've known you, you might be thinking that I'm crazy but trust me I love you and you can reject me but I really love you". I'm really not surprised by listening to whatever she's said now, I already know that she loves me and I really waited for this moment. She is still looking at me with a little hope that I would say something, a tear dropped from her eye which looked painful. I immediately went and pulled her into a warm hug, she lifted her foot to rest her head on my shoulder as I'm very tall compared to her and this made me smile.

I don't want to make her feel unhappy, she's already going through so much and I promised her Grandmother that I would change her life completely and give her all the love she deserves.

Shreya broke the hug and looked at me with tears filled in her eyes. She's so serious and curious to know my answer and I'll definitely answer her but not now. I had another plans to confess her as I want to be the one proposing her and she should be the one accepting and main thing is I want to see the happiness on her face ever lasting. To divert her mind, I held her chin and made her look into my eyes.

I wiped her tears and placed a small kiss on her cheek making her blush. She started turning red tomato again and I smirked. She looked calm and peaceful now, but I want to stay with her my whole life. Yess, what you listened was right! I love her too and for the rest of my life? Is she the one I've been searching for? . As I have been questioning myself I've remembered the way she has cheered for me, those moments are still running in my mind and her presence makes me feel comfortable. I'm sure she is something I really wanted in my life. Because, she is my comfort zone.

Putting off my thoughts I looked at her who is still looking at me confused. I kissed her forehead and asked her to stay here this night because it's too late but she denied.She wants to go home as grandmother will be alone and worried about her. I walked to drop her home safely but she didn't agree saying that my next match is arriving and she wants me to take care of myself as it's so cool outside. I tried to request her but she is so strict on her words and I rolled my eyes thinking that I've got a typical girlfriend.

I cannot send her alone either because her health condition is not so good and she is not yet recovered from her injuries. I've asked one of my trustable friend to go and drop her safely. He agreed and took her with him.