Chapter - 10

When life is about moving on, then why do people choose to lose it? When love can happen and be shattered, then why people forget the true love that happens again but never dies?.............

PRANAYA'S POV:

I left the hospital after calling Shubman's one of the friend. It was Abhishek Sharma,I heard his voice after 4 years & last was when right back I took his autograph and selfie. He is coming to take care of my idol, and he is a good friend of him & that's a relief for me. I ran to Diksha's office to make sure she's safe as she was behaving strange in the call.

When I went and waited for her, she was all fine that means she lied?. I went and slapped her head. She turned back making faces, but I was seriously so scared because I don't have strength to lose someone again in my life. She is very precious for me.

Diksha: Pagal maari kyu?
Pranaya: Why did you lie?
Diksha: Because you won't come if I say you've to go for a check up and I know that you completely forgot about your appointment today?.
Pranaya: I didn't! I just ignored it.

I know what I said is very careless but I can't help and just ignore it. It's the 20th time I didn't go for a check up even after Diksha kept forcing me and the doctor is really mad at me. I am both an asthmatic and claustrophobic, I often face nightmares in my sleep and when I wake up I need an inhaler because of anxiety I couldn't breath. Doctor has suggested me many prevention methods but I ignore everything. Only nature can save me, But I lost contact with nature that I ignore it. And now I don't have strength to go for a check up because everytime I go for it, there is a new problem coming out from my body which sounds funny. It's like if I ignore my condition will get serious and I may die anytime in sleep when inhaler is unavailable near me.

What can be a better death than this? It's a perfect one for me. As I'm involved in my own world, Diksha nodded her head in dissatisfaction about my ignorance. She always stay with me whenever I get those attacks at nights and help me in inhaling the medicine. Looks like there's a party in restaurant today, Diksha convinced me to attend it. I don't want to attend but I want to because of Diksha. I should just stay away from alcohol because I go crazy, I trouble others while I am drunk. I never liked an alcohol but in depression I sometimes consumed to sleep letting out my pain but this caused trouble for many before.

I and Diksha reached home, I took a long shower and came out in confusion to select an outfit. I remember how I used to be confused the same 4 years ago in the hostel. I quickly took my fancy crop top and jeans to wear, it looks very bad but I am not interested in caring what I wear. Being 23 I still don't know how to choose my clothes because it was my parents who always used to buy for me. But from two years I feel empty and buy anything that catches my eye. Diksha already wore her outfit and I can say she has the best taste in selecting the clothes. I looked at her and then myself, she understood what I am thinking about.

She entered my room and followed by my wardrobe, my outfits are very ugly that even she couldn't choose a one that looks perfect. She hits my head slowly and took me to her wardrobe, there were many gorgeous dresses in her wardrobe. She immediately took out a peach line skirt dress which I never tried to wear because I am taller than Diksha and this would look very short on me. But Diksha forced me to wear it and I had to because I don't have an another option. I felt uncomfortable but I managed to carry it.

Within 30 min we have reached the restaurant, everyone are enjoying their own time. The atmosphere didn't even belong to me, but anyways I'm here and I had to stay here. I felt few drunken monkey's staring at me, it was so irritating. I and Diksha searched for a place which is far from the DJ's and dance floor. I finally sat down on the chair and Diksha sat opposite to me. The waiter served two glasses of wine on our table but I controlled maximum not to even look at it but Diksha gulped it in a one go. I face palmed myself looking at her 'Bachpana'.