Chapter 12: Dedicated to Marcy Wu

10 years later (Ooooo, fancy time skip like in the actual show XD)

"Come on, Anne!" Sasha exclaimed, sitting in the passenger seat of Anne's car, "I know you're excited, no matter how much you try to hide it!"

Anne, who was driving, nodded, "Of course I'm excited! But... I'm just really nervous too... I mean, we've never really done anything like this before..."

"We've been through so much worse than this, girl," Sasha chuckled.

"You're right," Anne rolled her eyes jokingly.

They eventually made it to the building and walked to where everything was set up.

"Miss Boonchuy! Miss Waybright! You're here!" a lady came up to them, "Good! So, everyone should start arriving soon, but let's get you two set up real fast."

She walked them over to the booth.

"You two will sit here and people will form lines for you to sign their books. As you can see, we have different colored pens and sharpies you can choose from to sign with and there are water bottles under the table."

"Thank you so much!" Anne exclaimed, her and Sasha sitting down behind the table.

"I'll just be guiding everyone here if you need anything, ok?" The lady asked, walking away.

"Got it! Thank you!" Sasha called.

"Hey, Sasha," Anne signaled to the sign announcing the two of them were here to sign books. It had their names and pictures on it, "Fancy, right?"

Sasha chuckled, "No kidding, and then there's all this too," she picked up one of the books from the display around them on the table.

Anne picked up one too and rubbed her hand over the cover proudly.

Amphibia

By: Anne Boonchuy and Sasha Waybright

It was only book one. The two planned on writing more. Not just about their time in Amphibia, but their journey afterwards too. Dealing with grief, going to therapy, just all of it. Everyone had fake names in the book of course, so no one knew everything in the book actually happened to the two authors, but it truly was about their adventures.

Even though only the first book had been released, it had gained a lot of popularity. That's why they were there after all.

Anne was so happy to be writing alongside Sasha, writing about Amphibia, and especially helping others through the book.

Sasha reached under the table.

"Do you want a water too?"

"Uh, sure."

"Here ya go!" Sasha came back up and tossed a bottled water to Anne. Anne caught it as Sasha chuckled, "Marcy totally would've bumped her head on the table if she did what I just did."

Anne chuckled too, "She definitely would've."

Marcy was one of the two friend's biggest inspirations for the books. They would always jokingly tell each other she should be credited on the cover as one of the authors too because of how much she helped them to stay motivated and inspired to write.

The book was dedicated to her though.

And that's when people finally started to come to the booth.

Anne and Sasha both happily signed book after book and answered any questions their fans might've had.

Multiple people thanked them for how much the story had changed and helped them and many people explained how excited they were for more.

It brought Anne so much joy to see how many people she had helped.

A while later, it was time to leave.

Anne and Sasha thanked the lady who had set everything up and got back into Anne's car.

"That felt... amazing," Sasha exclaimed.

"Yeah, my signature got really messy near the end though," Anne laughed.

They drove without saying anything for a while.

"You ok, Anne?" Sasha asked after a moment.

"Yeah," Anne chuckled, "It's just... I feel a lot of pressure now for the rest of the series... I mean, so many people are looking forward to it... There are a lot of thoughts going through my mind... I'm just going through a lot right now and I don't know what to think."

"Anne, we're going through a lot right now," Sasha smiled, "We can do this! Just look at how many people we've already helped! And we're going to help so many more, ok?"

Anne nodded with a small smile, "Ok."

Sasha smiled back, "So, let's do this!"

The End

Yeah, this book has less chapters then A Ghost and a Notebook, but the chapters are longer, so I think they're about the same length XD. But yeah, thanks for reading!