What club do you join?

AQUARIUS♒️: Sonic/unknown (Because we only see a minute of him in episode 8 of season one and he's coming in season two soon, however I think you guys should be in the running team.)

PISCES♓️: Wario/unknown (Because he's lazy and a bully and maybe he doesn't like clubs and Waluigi is always by his side.)

ARIES♈️: Luigi/unknown (Because I don't even know if he ever join a club, however he did help his brother in football🏈 as Luigi is a water boy so I guessing he's in the football🏈 team.)

TAURUS♉️: CandyKong/unknown (Because I only see her, Pauline, and Captain Syrup in the prom episode also she's part of Pauline bully Group so I don't think she in a club.)

GEMINI♊️: king dedede/unknown (Because I don't even know if he's in any club, however I think he maybe in a dancing club or a singing/rapping club.)

CANCER♋️: Princess Peach/Cheerleading (Because she invited you to join her and her cheerleading team to share the free spirit in Nintendo high.)

LEO♌️: Pauline/unknown (Because once again she's a bully with a group and I don't think she in any of the clubs.)

VIRGO♍️: King K Rool/drama club (Because he probably force or beg you to join his club by his acting 🎭 self, however maybe because he see you being dramatic and acting with emotion that you had no choice but to join this club for some reason.)

LIBRA♎️: Falco/unknown (Because I don't know if Falco even join any club cause he wants to be a "Bad boy" in nintendo high, however maybe he might be a sport person... I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️.)

SCORPIO♏️: Wario/unknown (Because once again he is lazy and he doesn't like clubs.)

SAGITTARIUS♐️: Luigi/unknown (Once again I don't even know if he ever join a club but I think he's in the football🏈 team.)

CAPRICORN♑️: Isabelle/Cheerleading (Because she is sweet enough to tell you to join the Cheerleading with her captain Princess Peach so you decided to join the club.)

I'm so sorry if none of you have the right club or no club it's just a random wheel had to choose the characters so just tell me if you want to change it or tell me what club will you be in.