Who dare you to play five nights at Freddy's and what type do you get?

AQUARIUS♒️: Luigi/fnaf world (Because he doesn't want you to be scared so he chose this game even though maybe some of you like horror games.)

PISCES♓️: Sonic/fnaf Ultimate Custom Night (Because he wants to see how fast will you finish the game without getting jump scared.)

ARIES♈️: Princess Daisy/fnaf 1 (Because she wants you to go back to the old classic game and if you get jump scare she'll call you a nerd. "but not in a mean way.")

TAURUS♉️: Link/fnaf 3 (Because he thinks that you can't take a challenge even though some of you are good in horror games.)

GEMINI♊️: Pauline/fnaf Pizzeria Simulator (Because she thought that it was a decorating game but it's not... it was a one versus four animatronics surviving game.)

CANCER♋️: Kirby/fnaf AR: Special Delivery (Because he thought that this is an easy game even though this game can literally break your phone by getting jump scare.)

LEO♌️: Isabelle/fnaf Help Wanted (Because she thought that this will be a fixing up animatronics thing however she doesn't know that game has a little "glitch" in there.)

VIRGO♍️: Samus/fnaf Security Breach: Fury's Rage (Because she just want to beat you in a fighting game even though you supposed to do a horror game not a fighting game...😑 but it's her choice.🤷🏻‍♀️)

LIBRA♎️: Fox/fnaf Freddy in Space 2 (Because he just want a adventure fighting game instead of a horror game but there's no arguing on that... right.😅)

SCORPIO♏️: pearl/ fnaf Sister Location (Because she bet that you can't beat this game and find all of The secret in this.)

SAGITTARIUS♐️: Meta Knight/ fnaf 4 (Because he bet that you won't get scared of all the nightmares animatronics and if you get jump scared you will give him $10💵.)

CAPRICORN♑️: Twintelle/fnaf Security Breach (Because this is a popular game and she wants you to play with her in the game and maybe help her find some clues.)