What you and the characters do for winter break? Part 2

~~~Boys Version~~~
{Now adding King boo.}

AQUARIUS♒️: Donkey Kong
Do for winter break: Eating fruit cake🍌🍰
(Donkey Kong made a fruit cake fill with bananas and other fruits and if you don't want the fruit cake that's OK he'll be fine with that.)

PISCES♓️: King K Rool
Do for winter break: Stage a winter musical play❄️
(King K Rool wants you to be in a school play with him it could be dramatic, it could be romance, it could be whenever it is in the winter.)

ARIES♈️: Sonic
Do for winter break: Start a snowball fight❄️
(You and Sonic start a Snowball fight between Captain Falcon, Falco, Bowser, and the other zodiac signs with them.)

TAURUS♉️: Bowser
Do for winter break: Start a snowball fight❄️
(Again Bowser and you are fighting against Aries♈️, Sonic, Captain Falcon and Falco and hoping that you and Bowser will win.)

GEMINI♊️: King Dedede
Do for winter break: drinking hot chocolate☕️
(You decided to make hot chocolate for King Dedede because of one; either you or King Dedede doesn't like the cold, or two; King Dedede told you to make hot chocolate and he was too lazy to make it.)

CANCER♋️: Falco
Do for winter break: making a snow fort❄️
(You and Falco are making a snow fort to protect their self found the snowball fight that is happening you too also join this snowball fight.)

LEO♌️: Meta Knight
Do for winter break: sword fighting practice🤺
(Meta Knight is teaching you how to sword fight to protect yourself from danger and you kinda like it.)

VIRGO♍️: Fox
Do for winter break: make some letters or poems to friends💌
(Fox and you are making some letters or poems to friends for the holidays... making sure that they have a good winter break.)

LIBRA♎️: Captain Falcon
Do for winter break: Start a snowball fight❄️
(Once again... you and Captain Falcon are in a snowball fight with Bowser, Sonic, Falco, ARIES, TAURUS, and CANCER.)

SCORPIO♏️: King Boo
Do for winter break: scary some people in winter❄️👻
(Even if Halloween is over you and King boo can still scare people in the winter with some help of king boo ghost friends.)

SAGITTARIUS♐️: Link
Do for winter break: watching some movie🎥
(You and Link arches watching some movies that you too like and just chilling... that's it.)

CAPRICORN♑️: Mario
Do for winter break: snowboarding🏂
(Mario take you to a trip that is A fun time in a snowboarding and you kind a like it to have fun.)