Chapter 1

"You promise? Said the fair-skinned mermaid as she extended her pinky to her beloved prince. Yes, my beloved sea shell. The prince wraps his pinky around the mermaid's and she turns away jumping back into the big blue. Little did she know that her prince was also hiding secrets from her. Later that day when the moon fully rose up into the sky at its highest peak the prince's once handsome form began to change and soon he began to turn into a furry beast. Howling into the night sky his sorrow's missing his beloved mermaid," A gorgeous young woman lays in bed next to a tiny girl who is cuddled into her chest with wide eyes staring at the book held by the woman's fragile fingers.

"What happened next mom?"  The little girl looks up at the woman who lets out a stifled chuckle

"What happened next mom?" The little girl looks up at the woman who lets out a stifled chuckle.

"Well let's see shall we?" The woman pinches the little girl's cheek as she earns a squeak and giggles from her then she turns the next page.

.

.

.

[Timeskip Currently Age of 20]

Your lay there on your bed sprawled across the soft sheets. Anyone could have mistaken you for a Snorlax. You are supposed to be excited not dreading and sulking on your birthday. You look over as you see your worried Chimecho float over to you as you slowly sit up and open your arms to hug your sweet Pokemon.

"Mom would have greeted us and asked me what I would want to do today to celebrate or try to sneak me away from dad so we can have him go on a hunt. Mom would always cause trouble but it was so much fun then. Right ChiChi?" You nuzzle your beloved Chimecho who happily cries back to you.

"You're right. We can't just stay in this room. Dad would be upset if I don't attend this afternoon's festivities," You glare over to the extravagant gown displayed on a silk mannequin.

 Dad would be upset if I don't attend this afternoon's festivities,"  You glare over to the extravagant gown displayed on a silk mannequin

You sigh as you slowly let go of Chimecho and quickly began to undress and change into the lovely baby blue gown. You look over on top of your dresser to see a velvet envelope there. You add some last touches by placing hair accessories to hold your messy long hair into place before opening the letter.