Chapter 7

You feel your heart beat like crazy as you find yourself pinned to the wall in an alley.

"I uhh umm!" You panic flustered and also scared because the person who was pinning you down was...

[Small Rewind on How we got here]

You were looking around Ula Ula Island with Chelsea. Chelsea was wanting to go visit all of the islands one by one to see what you can find and come up with new accessories or jewelry ideas together. You decided to take a glimpse of what could be selling in Malie City so that was your first stop.

Upon entering the city someone somehow dragged you to rent a yukata kimono set however the one you went with wasn't really as traditional but it was so pretty that you had to put it on.

Now you were set to go and began wandering around from shop to shop.

"What do you think ChiChi?~ Aren't these just fascinating?" You laugh happily adjusting your hood as you take in the interesting accessories you came by.

An endless variety of lovely hair accessories from beaded hair clips to floral pins. You adore the amount of eastern-themed clothing and accessories. It is said that Malie City is trying to be like that of the Kanto region.

It fascinated you since you know the Kanto region doesn't look like this. You peek around and found a food street cart so you take a small lunch break with your Chimecho and Rowlet. You adored the interesting sweets since you have a huge sweet tooth. After a while of examining accessories and food you decide to start wrapping things up.

"I wonder how Chelsea is doing? Hehe I bet she is going bonkers over anything she found," You laugh at Chimecho who cries back happily laughing.

In the corner of your eyes you spot someone bent over in an alley. You tilt your head in confusion as you walk closer to the person to see them feeding some poke puffs to some wimpods.

"Wow how cute~ That is oftly sweet of you to be taking care of these Wimpod," You compliment the stranger who jumps a bit and turns their head around finding a tall tan skinned male with white fluffy hair, funky glasses and weird gold chain necklace with the Team Skull charm on it.

[SLAPPIN OUR BUTTS OVER TO HOW WE ARE IN THE SITUATION NOW]

"Tsk! Who do you thank you are huh?! Think you could talk to ya boy Guzma like that! I warned you to mind your own god damn business!"  The man who held your groceries at the fountain and warned you at the supermarket was none other than the rumored Team Skulls boss, Guzma.

Here you were hoping to thank the man again and see his face but here he is in front of you with a scary glare.

Such remarkable features. Most of the men you have seen have smooth young faces. Some of them are so pretty that they look like girls. But this man has such a defined muscular face. Along with those tired eye bags and furrowed brows to fit his strong jawline. You couldn't stop staring into his cold silver eyes. Your heart was pounding so loud that a Noivern could hear it from miles away. Oh Arceus bless you, you should be super afraid but something is telling you to lower your guard around this person. Those funky-looking sun glasses makes his fluffy white hair remind you of the fluff on an Altaria or a Mareep.

"I..."

You take a deep breath trying to take in the situation you are in right now along with his attitude.

"You just don't speak to someone who you don't know like that. If you don't want me to be here you could have just asked me nicely," You turn your face away in hopes to hide the redness on your cheeks regaining your composure.

"What the hell did you just fuckin say?!" He raised his voice.

You felt your heart stop as Guzma yelled at you. A flashback of someone crying out to you but you couldn't hear from a loud cry of some sort making you afraid.

"Kya!" Your eyes widen in surprise as you quickly duck your head falling to your knees lifting your hands up to cover your ears.

"Hey, stand up dammit. If you are trying to play tricks on me, it won't work!" He shouts as he bent down and grabbed your shoulder making you look up seeing your terrified expression with tears forming in the corner of your eyes.

Guzma held a scary glare until he saw a flash of the young girl who look just like you but with a teary face just like the one you had on your face at that moment. His face began to soften. He clicks his tongue as he forcefully grabs your shoulders helping you onto your feet and shoves you against the wall.

"Don't cry dammit..." You feel a large warm hand caress your cheeks wiping your tears away.

"This is your last damn warning. If I see you again I will make you regret it. So stay the fuck away," Guzma meant to make it sound like a threat but when you stared at his face those silver eyes began to soften like a Lilipup's gaze.

"Huh?" You stare completely in awe as he walks away down the alley.

You stood there trying to process. What just happened? Why did you remember something that was from so long ago? Who was trying to help you? You wanted answers. You wanted...

"Guzma!" You called out but by the time you reached out he was already out of sight.

Why do you want to see him again? He just threatened you!

So why do you want to see him so badly?!

"Why did it feel like I knew him? Just why? What is wrong with you Lorelei?" You tug on your hood covering your red face.