Chapter 9

About a week ago you were helping Kukui with teaching his students about the Sinnoh region. It was quite an interesting and fun day. Chelsea said it was fine for you to not come to work all the time as long as you did your part like usual and got paid for helping Kukui. It made you worried but Kukui reassured you were going to receive some sort of payment since the children want you to come back and teach them some more. Luckily overtime the headmaster agreed when you went to meet him. A strange man with nothing but Pokemon puns.

Despite all the wonderful changes in your life everything has been going so well.

Or so you thought...

"Could I possibly ask how you guys got into my house?" You walk into your home to see a familiar Team Skull trio sitting in your living room.

"I...It ain't any of ya business yo!" The blue-haired grunt looks away flustered.

"It is because this is my home," You sigh as you close the door and head to the kitchen with your groceries.

"Here have some," You throw some snacks onto a plate with a pitcher of lemonade placing them on the coffee table.

"YOU CAN'T BRIBE US TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH WITH SNACKS!" The blue-haired grunt shouts making you flick his forehead.

"Behave! This is my home. So you have to act accordingly to my home rules," You hand him a Squirtle-shaped cookie before walking away to put your groceries away.

"Just behave yourselves and don't make a mess. Then we won't have a problem," You state pouting before going back into the kitchen.

The grunts may have not said anything but you can tell there must be something wrong. Especially for them to need to break into your home. You didn't mind it. Something you noticed is that they didn't touch anything they weren't supposed to. You were grateful for that. At least they know some manners.

"Hey," Your eyes widen in surprise to see the pink-haired grunt.

She is the only female out of the three grunts.

"Hello there, did you need something?" You ask with a smile as you dry off your hands and walk up to her.

"I might get in a lot of trouble so don't tell Big Bro I told ya yeah?"

"Don't worry. I won't say a word to him," You pull out a chair for her.

She looks up surprised and carefully sits down. You sat across from her wondering what she had to say. Maybe she will explain their situation.

"Our boss got really pissed the other day. Big Bro wanted to come confront you and beat you in another Pokemon battle."

"Me?" You point to yourself confused.

"Yeah, Big Bro really wants to make it up to the boss but instead it made the boss more upset. He got really angry with Big Bro telling him his efforts were meaningless since he couldn't defeat you before many times," She explains with a small frown on her face since from the nose down her face was covered so you could only read her eyes.

Meaningless? Isn't that a bit harsh for a kid to hear?

"Big Bro got frustrated and a bit disheartened. So he decided to come and face you. Our boss really gave him a rough talk. Even I got scared," You sigh a bit surprised to hear about this behavior.

So the blue-haired one just wants to redeem himself to Guzma?

"You know. I applaud your efforts. Despite committing a crime of breaking and entering but I will let it slide. Just make sure to wait for me next time please or come by when I am actually home. I am an adult and have responsibilities outside of my own home," You laugh with a wry smile.