Chapter 5

"Did you get those boxes emptied out cutie pie?"  Chelsea brings in more boxes with her Pancham not too far behind her holding boxes too.

"Oh! Sorry, it's almost done. I had to rearrange the shelves since we got in those necklaces you brought in this morning,"  You have been working for Chelsea for about two weeks and the sales have been beyond the roof.

Thanks to Chelsea's marketing smarts and your creativity the shop has become popular recently.

You became her managing assistant and media advisor. You and Chelsea have become super close friends which is a great change of pace. It helps to have another person to talk to aside from Kukui. One thing that is strange though is that you haven't seen Team Skull in a while. You admit they were a bit annoying but you do miss them a bit.

"Once you finish why don't you go out to the supermarket and do a bit of advertising," Chelsea suggests.

"What again?" 

"You know how to really reel them in with your beauty~"

"Not this again," You sigh as you flick her head but she is your boss so you get the flyers and get ready to head out with Chimecho and Rowlet tagging along.

You make your way towards the supermarket on a scooter and start setting up your stuff.

"Alrighty ChiChi and Rue! You two know what to do!"  You cheer them on as you set up a light blue boombox that was decorated by Chimecho and Rowlet, a mic, and last but not least speakers.

[Cue Music]

There were only a few eyes at first however over time more people came to watch you. Chimecho and Rowlet took every chance that they could to hand out the flyers to advertise the shop. People began to circle around turning into quite the crowd. Some kids started to dance along while some people sway along to the beat. Young boys and girls gathered closer which was the perfect opportunity to reel them in. They were the target for the store too so things were going well. You guess you got lost in the music but you began to join the crowd and dance with everyone.

Surprisingly even Pokemon joined in on the fun.

In the corner of your eye, you spot a familiar black jacket from a distance. You felt your heart race as your eyes were met by a sharp pair of dark silver eyes. You couldn't help but smile and feel super happy so you began to sing a bit louder full of heart.

You were having so much fun.

When you got closer to the end of the song you were setting up for your ending pose and sent a wink to the crowd.

The crowd breaks out excited cries and cheers along with a wave of whistling and applauses.

You gasp a little out of breath from dancing and singing. You take a bow wiping the sweat off your forehead.

"Thank you all so much for the love and support! I hope you all continue to support me and come visit the Siren Lagoon! If you bring the flyer that has been given to you into the store on your first visit everything will be 50% and a freebie,"  You inform with a bright smile as you bow to everyone.

People quickly began to approach you and your Pokemon for the flyers and was asking about the shop.

"You are so pretty big sis!"

"You were like a princess! Can you sing again for us?!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Sing again!"

Kids were tugging at your shirt wanting more. It made you laugh as you crouch down to their height head patting some of them.