I wish I could tell you correctly

A/n: Zombie apocalypse AU. ALSO, THANKS FOR 1K READS!!! This makes me so happy, thank you my beautifull readers. 😭💗💗💗

Mike had been out alone for almost an hour

Mike had been out alone for almost an hour. Will started scratching at his wrists, concerned. He was in the roof of the building, watching at the stars.

"Will, are you doing okay?" Robin sat down next to him. "I'm concerned about Mike." He replied, looking away.

Robin layed a hand on Will's shoulder. "I'm sure that he's doing okay out there." Will shifted his gaze to Robin.

"Thanks." Will said. "Oh, oh oh!" Robin said harshly. Lowly punching Will's arm.

"Look! He's back!" She shouted, standing up, and opening the door that lead downstairs. "You coming Will?" She turned at him. "Yeah." Will gave a small nod, he stood up, following Robin down.

They opened the gate for Mike, and he made his way in. "MIKE!" Will jumped into his arms. Mike gave a smal pat to his head, then stroking his hair slowly. "Will!" Mike said happily.

They broke the hug. "Hi Robin, how are you?"  They shook hands. "Fine, thanks." She replied.

"Mike, did you get what you were looking for?" Will asked. Mike nodded. "Follow me." He said to Will, he obeyed.

"This." Mike said, taking out a white orb. "This will protect us from zombies." He said.

"And... how? Exactly." Will asked. "Magic I guess. Hey, I'm not a freak for D&D." He said, leaving the orb back on the bag.

"I am not a D&D freak, i was." Will said. "I don't see difference." He said.

"Well, they are different things, different meanings." Will explained.

"Uhm" Mike hummed softly. He enjoyed hearing Will argue with him. It was cute when he was angry.

He sat down at the bed of his room. Will sat next to him. Playing with his fingers.

"Mike." Will blurted out. "Yeah?" Mike asked.

"Do you think that we will be able to leave Hawkins?" He asked, voice soft and shy.

Mike's hand placed on his shoulder. "We will."

"And what makes you think that we actually will leave this place!? There are threats everywhere, we have the governmernt against us! The government!" Will panicked.

"I will, because I promise it." Mike replied. His index finger in Will's lower lip. Will slightly blushed of the touch.

"Okay." He said, finger brushing against his lips.

"Mhm, that's it. I truly say it." He said, laying on the bed. Will stared down at him.

"GUUUYS- WHERE ARE YOU?!" Robin shouted. "COME BACK HERE- DINNER'S READY!"

"Oh shit, we gotta go." Mike said.

They both left the room, Will following after Mike.

A/n: Should i do part 2? Just asking if you will read it.