episode eight

bold words: scenes occurring in the studio

normal words: scenes occurring in the video progress

when Q question comes up, it means that the scene is in the black room interview, but it will still be indicated down.

bold and italic words shows captions and red-envelope letter missions.

italic words shows conversations through phone or messages.

==========

EPISODE EIGHT

HI???? MAKE SOME NOISEEEEEE AHSHDJDJDJ THANK U FOR PATIENTLY WAITING ILY SO HERE'S A 17K+ CHAPTER, A COOKIE FOR EVERYONE

==========

note: before we start, there will be a lot of characters that will be mentioned here in the story, so let me breakdown the characters if it will appear unfamiliar to any of you for reference:

wintergarden couple: yeon seok and hyun been - they are one of the famous couple in the k-drama: hospital playlist, known as the wintergarden couple. they are one of the we got married couple in this season with the jin-byul couple.

dongyeon and kian84 - if you are watching i live alone/home alone, dongyeon is the female comedian host alongside with kian84, i recommend that you watch their episodes- they are truly, truly funny! i've also paired them as a couple here in my own version of we got married, i do have a lot of plans for the year-end episodes, that's why ;)

without any further due, we could now continue to our eighth episode, so... enjoy!

========

caption: the studio seems... silent?

"really, wah."

caption: whispers seems to surround the line of panelists, with hwasa incredibly being immersed in the whispers of the people around her with a new guest.

"oh, it's filming now!" na-rae pointed towards the camera, seeing the red-dots finally opening one by one, as the panelists scrambled away from each other, laughing out loud.

"hello everyone! your favorite show is finally back!" mi-sun lets out a cracked laugh, with hwasa giggling out loud in the background.

"let's welcome a new guest of ours with our hwasa!" choa introduces, adding. "hello, VIXX ken!"

caption: yahoo!!!

"hello, hello everyone!" ken cries in delight, clapping, as he greeted everyone, smiling sweetly.

the screen then shows the comeback stages and videos of VIXX, highlighting their versatility and trademark as a boy group, showing ken's screen times, calling him the pretty boy of the group.

"welcome to we got married!" na-rae claps, as hwasa bows down to him.

"it's an honor to have you here!" mi-sun tells, as ken shyly laughed, shaking his head as he bows down once more.

"aniya, it's an honor for me!" he chuckles, before greeting hwasa and choa again. "how is VIXX these days?" they asked, as ken cackled.

"we've been doing very well on our individual schedules, but we are preparing for a new comeback for our fans!" he says, as everybody claps.