episode five

bold words: scenes occurring in the studio

normal words: scenes occurring in the video progress

when Q question comes up, it means that the scene is in the black room interview, but it will still be indicated down.

bold and italic words shows captions and red-envelope letter missions.

italic words shows conversations through phone or messages.

==========

EPISODE FIVE

hello again LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAAAAAAAAAM
pleasecheerup

SCREAAAAAM

==========

"welcome!"

mi-sun greeted, waving her hands in the air as soon as the camera started shooting them. "we have another episode of we got married, and we're happy that you're tuning in!"

everybody cheered.

"today, seulgi-ssi wasn't able to finish the filming because of her schedules, so let's all welcome taehyung-ssi and again, wheein-ssi!" choa claps, making them yell out of joy. "thank you for the warmest welcome." taehyung claps chicly, already making the girls laugh at his comedic calmness.

"so we have another set of a bangtan and mamamoo family members!" mi-sun notices.

"yes!" wheein and taehyung both replied, turning towards each other before laughing. "are you two close?"

"ah, definitely." taehyung replied, as wheein nodded, gesturing him a thumbs up back. "we're all close as a family, but i'm not sure what i'm expecting today for the cooking." wheein says.

"oh, i'm quite excited." taehyung excitedly claps.

"so without any further due, let's head on with our first couple to finally see them do the mission!" mi-sun says, no longer interrupting the show.

===

the episode heads back into the couple inside the mini-kitchen van, surprising them at the amount of ingredients on the counter. 

caption: !!!

"wah, there's many ingredients." byulyi whispers, eyes amazed at the amount of raw and frozen foods lying on the counter with the condiments. "i thought we're going to shop for the ingredients." seokjin trails-off, busy suspecting the ingredients while his wife was busy maneuvering in the kitchen, cooking must've been not her first problem from the way she looks happy.

caption: she looks, carefree?

===

"unnie seems not to be aware that her husband is troubled with the ingredients?" wheein whispers, before breaking to a giggle. "ottoke?"

"i understand jin's sentiments, since having so many ingredients would make it harder to cook." na-rae purses her lips. "hyung is really meticulous when it comes to cooking, so he's keen here." taehyung observed.

then wheein giggled out loud.

"what's wrong?" they've asked wheein.

"unnie doesn't cook." she confessed.