episode six

bold words: scenes occurring in the studio

normal words: scenes occurring in the video progress

when Q question comes up, it means that the scene is in the black room interview, but it will still be indicated down.

bold and italic words shows captions and red-envelope letter missions.

italic words shows conversations through phone or messages.

==========

EPISODE SIX

wow, i've been gone for more than two months, and this will take 9k words+!
SO PREPARE YOUR HEARTS FOR THE EXTRA FLUFF~

and i want to see extra comments here (winks) (winks)

==========

caption: will the jin-byul couple be able to reach $3,000 without exceeding?

"now that we're currently in line, i feel like we'll exceed, though?" seokjin scratched his head, whispering to himself, wishing that his wife won't hear his sentiments after seeing the cashier's line.

byulyi then turns to him with a grin, making him sigh in defeat, whispering towards her.

"ah- you-"

"i told you, we'll exceed!" byulyi cuts in, adding. "it's impossible to buy everything within' a span of $3,000." she whispers, while he pushes through the cart towards the cashier's space. 

===

"here goes the moment of truth!" na-rae anticipated, bouncing her legs while sitting while the others await as well.

===

caption: what would be the final price?

seokjin and byulyi greeted the staff as soon as it's their turn, helping each other in carrying what they bought. 

"i'm kind of confident that we'll really exceed." byulyi chuckled while estimating the price, now emptying their carts before panning over seokjin who was now monitoring the movement of the numbers, with a serious expression embedded in his face.

===

"he immediately forgot the kiss earlier, he's really competitive." taehyung laughs out loud, seeing the sweetness immediately fading away after the competition starts once again.

===

"i'm really serious, we'll exceed, jin-ah." byulyi knocks some sense, now going beside him while waiting for the final price to come.

"stay still." he hushed her, hearing her laugh while he remained unbothered.

caption: they look adorable standing side by side~

===

"now that i've been looking," wheein rose from her comfortable seat, gaining their attention as she points towards the monitor.

"they really look good together, but i never acknowledged it." she commented, getting the same reaction from the others.

"RIGHT!?" na-rae yells, as taehyung soon follows. "i thought i was the only one who noticed it lately!"