guide + suggestion section

so hello! this won't be starting off immediately SINCE, i'll be needing your help in doing this story. yes you read that right! 

i need your help to make this work out. 

this will be my first book that will need much interaction before starting, and i wanted to make it grand and enjoyable with suggestions from you guys. this will be an awkward section for me since i have never done this, but please help me out, hehe ^^

i've been wondering what i should do with this story, and i wanted to try something more interactive! that's why i'm posting the teasers so early, since you'll be the one to tell me what i should be doing! :D

before i explain how you'd help me out, 

i suggest the readers to watch at least one episode of we got married. this might be confusing for those who doesn't! please follow the guide to not be confused.

you can skip this guide if you're already familiar with the set-up of the show, but if not, you can read through the guides. 

BUT! be sure to read the notice on how the style of writing will be, or else, you'll be confused.

we got married is a show wherein two TV personalities would be living together as a virtual married couple.

it could be an idol, an actor, model, comedian, and any form of a personality in television.

they are given some missions to fulfill in each episodes or two. most of the challenges include: obstacles and finding hints in the first episode on who their future partner would be, consequences to do in finding the key to home or expenses to decorate the house, planning their marriage and honeymoon venues, inviting the groom or bride's group of friends to show off their partners... visiting their taping, photo shoot or practice rooms. 

that's most of the challenges, and sometimes, it goes back to square one when their virtual marriage is coming to an end.

now! 

we got married is divided into three places. 

the first one is from the studio where the emcees are commenting, watching the couple from the screen and the second one is from the couple who's carrying out the show and their marriage.

the third one will be their black room interview! yes, this is a scene that occurs whenever the bride, groom or guest are being asked about their opinions in a certain scene. 

PLEASE DO FOLLOW THIS GUIDE BELOW so when the first episode starts (i might post the pilot episode as another teaser, in order to see if the writing won't be too messy and confusing), it won't be a big mess! :)

here are the writing styles meant for every scenes, be sure to read on!

bold words: for the scenes occurring in the studio

normal words: scenes occurring in the video progress (for the couple and the whole show)

when Q question comes up, it means that the scene is in the black room interview, but it will still be indicated down.

example format: Q: will this be okay?

bold and italic words shows captions and red-envelope letter missions.

italic words shows conversations through phone or messages.

there will be a division in every scene, but please remember the signs to not be confused! ^^

===

now that we're done with the few guidelines, i'll introduce the main two emcees that will appear in every episode, choa that is previously from AOA, since i love her attitude whenever she comments along with park mi-sun! they will be the two emcees that'll be permanent in my episodes, and the guest emcees will sometimes switch up. 

alright, is there anything left to say...

none? okay, if there's something confusing, you can also leave questions in the comments.

NOW for the main talk, 

i am formally (not really) announcing that the missions, venues, and guests will be picked from you GUYS! ^^ i don't know if that's something exciting, but i want to see an interaction from our jinbyul community :D we're currently deprived from our crumbs, so let's celebrate all along even if this is just a fiction! 

i need you to tell me what kind of missions will be given to our virtual couple!

sadly, i will only be giving until JULY 26,2020 to comment down here so i could start the first few episodes, and for the next chapter, i'll be asking for your mission suggestions and that has no day limit! :D

(SUGGESTIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!)

leave your comment on the parts down there!

- how their first date would flow in getting to know each other after revealing their identities and where! (comment here)

example comment: their first date will be in a thom browne store, getting a couple suit. 

- how they'll be getting the key to their future house (comment here)

example comment: they will in an arcade place, playing a VCR game and should win as a team to get a hint of where the key is.

- what would be their first gift to each other? this is self-explanatory (comment here)

- how would they get money into buying their furniture? (comment here)

example: they should ask for their closest friends, hehe.

===

note also, that i'll be picking only one from each comment for the suggestion, and for the rest that will be left out, we can use it as another mission since i want to cater everyone's idea when i can. ^^

===

this will conclude my first suggestion section, since this is meant for the first few episodes. in the next chapter, i will be leaving a format for you to comment on for the mission and guests that i'll be posting later on~ 

see you, and i hope to achieve tons of comments to choose from :D 

let's get it, jinbyul babies! 

also, this is quite a gift from me, starting a new account :p hehe.