~Boa steakhouse~

Y/n POV: I woke up and heard vinnie rage quitting on his game. I get up and bang on his door. "Hey shut the fuck up!" Vinnie doesn't answer me. So I bang on the door more. "HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Vinnie opens the door. "What y- before he could even finish his sentence he looked at you and drooled.

You're outfit:

Y/n- umm mk stop looking at me and stfu you're loud asf! AND IM TRYING TO SLEEEPP Vinnie- oh ok sorry

AND IM TRYING TO SLEEEPP
Vinnie- oh ok sorry.

THIRD PERSON POV:You Walk away and Vinnie keeps....starting at you're ass

~Time-skip~

You and the whole house go to Beverly Hills to get lunch you guys get chipotle once you guys leave paparazzi swarm you and fans. You get scared so you go back inside chipotle. Vinnie can't find you and goes Inside to find u and he finds you in the corner stressed.

Vin- Hey y/n I'm here it's ok
Y/n- yeah i know I just got so scared of everyone.
Vin- yeah I get it ok it looks like they are gone cmon let's go before they come back!

-back at the hypehouse-

You are sitting down on the couch watching you're fav anime. Vinnie walks down and he ask you if you wanted to go out with the house to boa steak house. You said sure and went to go get ready. You forgot it was Glam Night and then Thomas told you to dress up really nice because the thing was glamorous night.

You walk out you're room looking like this.

You're outfit-

You Run down stairs with everyone waiting on u

Thomas- YOU LOOK SO GOOD OML🙀
Y/n- Thank youuu💗
Ace- Yeah *He smirks*
Paige- Girly you ate💋
Y/n- i know 😘

You and Paige take a pic

The pic-

Vinnie gets out the bathroom looking like this😻

Vinnies outfit-

Vinnie stares at you and you walk to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle

Vinnie stares at you and you walk to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle. You accidentally drop it and bend down to grab it. He Looks super shocked and you look at him and you both make eye contact.

Y/n- oh umm I'm sorry.
Vin-it's fine ig☺️ *he blushes*

Thomas- OK COME ON WE ARE LATE!

You quickly grab you're Dior Purse off the counter and walk to the car. You are shocked when everyone is taking their own car.
Y/n- oh umm we taking our own cars?
Thomas- yeah?
Y/n- oh ok.
You unlock your car with everyone's jaws drop and they look at you're car.

You're car-

Y/n- what?Thomas- that's you're car????!!?Mia- Damn bae you hella rich

Y/n- what?
Thomas- that's you're car????!!?
Mia- Damn bae you hella rich.
Paige- ok come on we gonna be late!!!

All of you get in to the cars and drive off to West Hollywood. You guys arrive and park and walk towards boa. You realize paparazzi is running towards you.

Y/n- shit. Don't look at them guys.
Thomas- ok
Mia- why?
Y/n- just don't!

Hollywood Fix- Y/n! How's you're night so far!?????
Are you and vinnie together????
Y/n- no fletcher just friends.
Hollywood fix- aye vinnie be careful wit y/n she's got power full parents.
Other paparazzi- Y/n is it true you're net worth is 90 Billion??!!! And what were u and Kendall J doing this weekend??!!!

They come super close to you and almost touch you're butt.
Y/n- BRO WTF GET TF AWAY
Vin- aye don't come close to her
Y/n se haven't even made it in to boa yet back the fuck up guys.

You guys sit down you and wait for the waiter. The waiter comes and ask you guys what you want for you're drinks. The waiter stares at you while he takes everyone's drink order. You are very uncomfortable and you whisper to vinnie.

Y/n- Vinnie *you whisper*
Vin-yeah?
Y/n- the dude is staring at me and I'm uncomfortable.

You were a runway model and a super rich Chic so you kind of understood why he was staring at you.

You guys ate and you guys were just talking until you had the sudden urge to pee. You tried to get up but you were in the middle of the booth next to all the girls and boys surrounding you.

Y/n- can you boys move I have to go pee.
Vin- yeah
Ace-sure
Jackson- sure *he smirks*

You get up and all the boys stare at you're ass

Vin- hey! Don't look at her like that!
Mia- ooooo over protective I see
Vin- no I-

Nai walks in with a white dress and she thinks she's hotter than y/n (a/n NO HATE TOWARDS NAI I LOVE HER!) you walk back from the bathroom and you see Nai sitting next to vinnie with her hand on this thigh she looks at you smirking and plays with Vinnies hair as she lays a kiss on Vinnies lips.

Y/n- oh😕
Vin- y/n it's not what it looks l-

You grab you're stuff and run out of the restaurant. Paparazzi are swarming you and you start crying.
Paparazzi- Y/N ARE YOU AND-

You push the paparazzi on the ground as vinnie chases you to the parking lot

Vin- Y/N I'm sorry! I didn't think you'd care!
Y/n- WHAT? You didn't that I'd actually care? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!

You start hitting him and punching him as it Doesn't affect him bc he's big and bulky. You slowly stop as you start sobbing on him.

Y/n- i loved you though.
Vin- you what?
Y/n- never mind- *vinnie grabs youre arm and kisses you*
Hollywood Fix and paparazzi film you and Vinnie kissing..

A/N- OML THIS WAS SO LONG BUT ANYWAS PART 2?????😭😭😭word count-970