The fight press conference

Vinnie and me got into the car driving to north Hollywood to the press conference for the fight. While I was driving I saw vinnie staring at me.

"You're so pretty you know that?" Yes vinnie I know you tell me every night I winked.

Once we got there paparazzi swarms me and vinnie, vinnie grabs my hand tightly and we walked to the outside of the place.

We got to the door waiting for the other people to get there temps checked. It was our turns and we got our temps check and walked in.

The Fousey announced every TikToker and every YouTuber Separately to come and sit.

This time I got a seat next to Vinnie. "BRYCE HALL!!" Cheers coming from the crowd. "AUSTIN MCBROOM!!!" A lot of boos and cheers.

"AND LASTLY VINNIE HACKER AND MULTI BILLIONAIRE KAITLIN JOLIEEEEE!!"

Fousey said. Once we sat everyone cheered me and Vinnies name we just smiled and kissed.

Fousey was talking and everything till he reached Bryce. "Bryce do you think you'll win against Austin?" FUCK YEAH I WILL!!! WOOOOOO!

He cheered and flexed upon everyone. Deji spoke up to Bryce and started smack talking to each other.

"ILL GLADLY BEAT YOU TF UO MF!" Deji said. "You can, DEJI! You can have my left overs man" Austin said. "Austin shut the fuck up u little stupid mcbitch!"

Hey hey calm down!!! Fousey said. Yeah bryce.. calm tf down.. I said.

"Hey vinnie tell you're little slut to shut the fuck up will ya?" Excuse me? "You heard me!" Bryce said. You fucked up bro! Vinnie says getting up. Hey hey hey stop! Fousey said.

Ok 1 Bryce im not a slut, 2 im not gonna shut the fuck up, 3 you will not disrespect my boyfriend ever like that again, and 4 you should shut the fuck up at least we didn't fuckung simp and slide into 12 year olds dms!" Hm? Answer that you fucking duck looking as fuck.

I said. The whole room was quiet untill deji said, What happend why is everyone quiet, he said through the screen. "Read the room deji , read the fucking room..." I said.

A/N- Damn... but anyways CLIFFHANGER 🤪🤪🤪