~Broken~

The next morning You woke up next to vinnie with his hands around you're waist. You try to move so you can go to the bathroom. He groans not letting you go.

Y/n- Vin please i have to go to the bathroom badddd
Vin-ughhhh ok go😏 *he lays a kisses on you're breast*

You get up and go to the bathroom for 2 hours. Vinnie gets worried and ask if you're ok. You don't answer bc Ur on you're period and it hurts.

Vin-Y/n *he says 1,000 times*
Y/n- VINNIE GO AWAY IM FINE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!! *you yell*
Vin- oh.😕

He walks out of the the room hurt. You get out and some of his stuff is gone. You are curious so you leave the room and go down stairs to the living room to find him. You don't see him so you look out the window and see him putting bags in his car.

Y/n- Vinnie! Where are you going *you say with squinting you're eyes bc of the beaming sun.
Vin- you told me to leave you alone so.
Y/n-what?
Vin- yk what y/n.
Y/n- what?
Vin- leave me the fuck alone.

He says while getting into his car and drives off. You run off inside crying bc what you have done to him was horrible. You ran and went to the kitchen to grab a water but you fall and sob.

Paige- omg y/n are u ok??!???
Paige- y/n talk to me
Y/n- leave me alone
Paige-no
Paige- did Vinnie do this bc if he did I will-

*You cut her off*

Y/n - no i did this. *you sniffle wiping  you're tears off*
Paige-what?

You Run to youre room and text him.

                              Valorentking💗🏹

Y/n- Vinnie I'm so sorry
*delivered*

Y/n- please answer I'm sorry baby
*read at 12:28*

Y/n- please baby im sorry im on my period I was just mad please baby.
*read at 12:30*

                         END OF TEXT MESSAGE

You go on you're phone to see a new vid posted on Hollywood Fix. You open YT and see the title.
       *Vinnie caught kissing Nai in Beverly Hills blv*
You're heart broke as u read that. You cried hard pulling you're knees together crying into them. You open the video to go straight to them kissing.

                             Valorentking💗🏹

••• typing

Y/n- baby?
Y/n- why did you? *you send him the video*

•••typing

Y/n- i cant anymore.

                          *Y/n has blocked this user*

1 day later

Vinnie's POV of messages-

                            BABY GRILLLLLL🌸

BABYG🌸-Vinnie I'm so sorry
*delivered*

BABYG🌸-please answer I'm sorry baby
*read at 12:28*

BABYG🌸-please baby im sorry im on my period I was just mad please baby.
*read at 12:30*
BABYG🌸-baby?
BABYG🌸-why did you? *video sent*
BABYG🌸- I can't anymore.
                     *BABYG🌸 has has blocked you*
Vinnie runs into the hypehouse and he try's to find you. He runs and looks everywhere then goes to youre room and sees everything is gone it's just one empty room with a bed and a desk with nothing on it.

He sees you leaving Mia's room you look at him and sigh. You walk down stairs and pack you're bags.

Vin-Y/n where are u going???
Y/n- home.
Vin-what? Where is home???!!?
Y/n- Hawaii.
Vin- NO U CAN NOT GO BACK TO HAWAII! I LOVE U!
You look at him confused. What? You never loved me if you ghost me. I didn't ghost you nai had my phone and that night we got filmed by Hollywood Fix I was drugged by her.

Y/n-oh😕
Y/n- WAIT DRUGGED?!
Y/n- fuck no *you Grab you're phone and call nai*

           😘🍬NAII- phone call.

Y/n- NAILEA DEVORA WHAT. THE. FUCK YIU DRUGGED FUCKING VINNIE? ARE YOU GODDAMN INSAINE?

Nai- yeah. He deserves me. A Burnett. Not a nasty blonde *she scoffs*
Y/n- oh fuck you bitch
Nai- love ya
Y/n- go fuck someone else's boyfriend.

-END OF CALL-

*He runs and kisses you*
Vin-im sorry baby😕
Y/n are you?
Vin-yes baby I swear I love you u are my life baby😕
Y/n- i love you too...Vincent Cole Hacker
Vin- ok Mrs. Hacker

He picks you up bridal style and kisses you while taking you to youre room.

A/N- OMG!!!! I LOVE THIS DO U??? PLESSE GIVE ME IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS PLZZZZ💗💗💗💗💗💗 word count-759