~Pool Party~

It's a Saturday morning you get so many calls from people. You're going to a pool party and they know you're crush Vinnie is going to be there. You do t care bc you know he doesn't even know you u are. You go down stairs and see everyone in their bathing suits and bikinis ready to go.

Y/n- why are you guys ready super early
Mia- wdym?
Y/n- the party isnt until 5pm it's 11pm.
Paige-mmm no it starts at 12:30...
Y/n- shit fr?
Mia- yeah.. I thought u knew?
Paige- anyways but y/n.. remember Vinnies gonna be there.. so dress sexy😏
Y/n- haha very funny he doesn't even  know  who I am.
Mia- yeah he does you are a super model that has 90 Billion dollars and you don't think he'll notice you?
Y/n- yeah wtv let me change brb.

You go up to your room and try to find a bathing suit but you come across this beautiful bikini.

You choose this one and grab your Hermes Little shoulder bag and you're sunglasses. You Tun down stairs and grab a water bottle.

Bryce- damnnnnnnnn y/n
Jacob- damnnnnnn you fineee *they say with laughter*
Y/n- please tell me you're joking,
Bryce- we are. 🙃
Thomas- OK GUYS ITS 12 CMON LETS GO.

You grab your keys and run out unlocking the first car.

Mia- damnnnnn that's you're car???
Paige- bae and he won't notice you? You hella rich 🤑

You're car-

Y/n- oh sorry too much?Mia- too much? That's a 200k car

Mia- too much? That's a 200k car..
Paige- what she means to say is no it's not too much it's perfect
Thomas-ok everyone meet at Beverly Hills blv house 283
Everyone- ok!

•at the house•

You get out seeing everyone and paparazzi and the second you get out the car the paparazzis eyes go straight to u. They run toward you.

Hollywood fix- y/n what do u want to say to Andrew Tate and the beef that he has towards you and u not having a Bugatti?

Y/n- what color is you're 66 Million dollar house?
Mia- damn *she says quietly*
Y/n- mk let's go girls.

You get inside seeing everyone and there attention go to u. Everyone is staring at your bikini and how beautiful u are. You walk out side to the backyard to see vinnie sitting down.
His eyes go to ur bikini. You see him drooling at the corner of ur eye. You don't seem to be bothered much abt it so you go to sit down on the bench and lay down and try to get a sun tan putting on you're sun glasses.

Vin- hey is that y/n?
Jett-yeah.. why?
Vin- she looks hot in th- shit umm...
Jett- WAIT A MIN U LIKE Y/N??! *he yells out accidentally*

You look up put down you're glasses a little bit and look at Jett then vinnie. Vinnie looks at you and tells her to stfu. You roll you're eyes giggling.

Vin- stfu she heard us.
Jett- she knows you like her
Vin- then why doesn't she talk to me

You walk up and they don't notice you hear vinnie say "then why doesn't she talk to me.

Y/n- bc i don't want to you giggle *you say and walk away*
Jett- she likes you!!!

...

A/n....part 2?????? Word count-571