16

Today's the day Today's the day!!!! Finally I can find a mate!!!!!! I hope hes cute!!!!!!!!!!! "Catherine get up". Yelled a familiar voice. "Shut up Angela".I called.did I forget to mention mom had another daughter she is four she h the crap out of me!!!!!! "NO"!she yelled back.see what I mean. "Fine I'll get up just shut your trap deal"? "DEAL"! She yelled happily."Thank god"! Out to find a mate!!!! "Hun you can't rush these things". My mom said softly."But I want to"!!!!!!!!! "You will find him when the time is right".

"Well I'm off to school".
All of a sudden at school Trent walkers passes by the most popular boy in school and a total scum bag.
"mate"i whisper all of sudden my heart speads up damnit fuck you heart! And I'm in love.
"Fuck you I reject you"he yells and laughs with the guys.
My heart broke in a million peices I wanted to commit suicide. It doesn't matter a girl will die when they shift for the first time unless her mate or a man helps her.
I ran home crying I NEVER CRY!!!!! Well almost never.
I ran away took a train as far as it could go and ran in Oregon not far from my him Washington but still pretty far.
Half an hour later
Omg I'm in so much pain I'm shifting I'm really to die.
"Bane we need to do something shes shifting on her own"!!!!
"I'm going to". "But what about Sarah". "It doesn't matter".
"Listen to me I'm gonna help you my names bane I need you to breath forget everyone just breath". Came a husky voice.
I did as he said and fully shiftedI looked at myself I was a pure white wolf.