Chapter 1

A/N: Okay so I know Zayn isn't part of One Direction anymore but let's just pretend that he still is. Let's start with the first chapter.

---------------------------

Arielle pov

A fact you should know about me is that I hate waking up. But I had to wake up at 6 today because I had to interview someone. And Sandie, being the responsible one had to literally drag me out of bed so I would be on time.

"Wake up Arielle!!! It's already 6:15 you have to reach your office at 8. If you don't wake up now then you'll be super late!"Sadie yelled while shaking me and trying to drag me off the bed.

"Okay, okay I'll get up just give me two more minutes" I mumbled.

After about thirty minutes I was ready to go. And being the awesome friend she was, Sandie had made me breakfast. When I approached her she started squealing and she was holding something like a poster in her hand.

"What are you so excited about?" I asked her.

"I got the new One Direction poster!" She replied and started jumping around me.

"Urgh!!! Not them again. They are so annoying." I groaned and she smacked me on the head. "Hey! What was that for?"

"That was for calling One Direction, the best band in the entire universe annoying." Sandie said.

Sometimes I wonder how we are even friends cos we probably disagree on every single thing. Just as I was about to say something back the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I said walking to the door.

I opened the door to find Lance leaning against the doorframe waiting for me. Oh did I forget to tell you that I don't have my own car and since Lance works near my office, he drops and picks me up from work everyday.

"Ready to go?" Lance asked.

"Yep, let me just get my bag." I replied.

"Arielle, eat your breakfast first. I don't want you to go to work with an empty stomach." Sandie said.

I rolled my eyes and said "Yes Mom." I grabbed a toast and left the apartment with Lance and got in his car.

Half an hour later

"Bye Arielle. Have fun at work!" said Lance.

"Bye Lance. Can you pick me up at 5 today?" I asked.

"Um... I get off work at 6 today, you can sit in the cafè around the corner and I'll pick you up from there."

"Sure"

I entered the office and was heading towards my cabin but I was stopped by my boss, Mr. Gray. "Wait a second Arielle I need to talk to you."

"Yes Mr. Gray. How may I help you?"

"Well Zoe is not here today she got a cold so I need you to do her interview."

Zoe was the host of a really popular interview show, so I would be really lucky to be her replacement for a day. She gets to meet celebrities and stuff like that.

"Who am I supposed to interview?" I asked. I was really excited for this I am surprised that I am not screaming in joy right now. Well I kinda was inside.

"Oh you are going to interview the one and only One Direction."Mr. Gray said.

"One Direction?" I groaned. I guess I spoke too early, I seriously DO NOT want to do this. But if I don't then I would get fired. Ughh, why is life so hard?

"Yes, is there any problem Ms. Romanik?" Mr. Gray asked.

"No not at all, when is the interview?" I asked.

"In about a hour, get ready and wait in the interview studio. Be there ten minutes before the interview starts."

"Yes sir."

I went to my office to get ready for the 30 minutes of torture I'll have to go through while interviewing them.

15 minutes before the interview

I decided that I should head to the studio now as it would take about 5 minutes to walk there. I was thinking about ways to stay calm when I am with them and that's when I bumped into something or should I say someone. It was quite a hard impact so it made me land on my butt on the floor. Guess who I had bumped into? The one and only LOUIS TOMLINSON. And standing next to him were the rest of the four boys of the stupid boy band. Why the hell did I have to see them before the interview?

Harry offered me his hand and I accepted it thinking that he was nice enough to help me get up. But I was wrong when I was half way up he released my handed making me fall and all five of them started laughing. I don't even know why people like them so much. They are just five stupid boys who like making people fall for their own entertainment.

"Sorry, love. My hand slipped." Harry said and the others snickered next to him.

I just glared at the five boys and left to go to the interview studio. Who the heck do they think they are? How could they just make someone fall just so they can laugh at them. This just gives me another reason to hate them. I am just so excited for the interview. Yay!! Note the sarcasm.

NIALL pov

We were heading to the place we were supposed to go for the interview. And a girl bumped into Louis and fell on the ground. She looked really pretty, she had brown hair tied into a ponytail, and dark brown eyes. She was trying to get up and Harry offered her his hand but dropped her when she was up halfway. All the boys started laughing even me because I didn't want them to make fun of me later on. Though my laugh wasn't whole-hearted, I wanted to apologise but decided against it.

She just glared at us and left.

"Why did you do that to her, Harry?" I asked.

"Well I was bored and we all needed a good laugh." Harry replied smirking

"Anyways let's go we are getting late for the interview." Liam said.

-----------------

A/N: So this is the first chapter hope you guys liked it. Comment or vote if you read it and liked it.

-Yashasvi xx