Chapter 4

Arielle pov

For the past five days I couldn't stop thinking about the blonde haired, blue-eyed teenage heartthrob that I used to dislike. I couldn't possibly like him, could I? Well, even if I did it would be useless because I doubt I'll ever meet him again. I snapped out of my thoughts when I bumped into something or someone. And guess who I bumped into. If you guessed Niall Horan then congratulations you are a freaking psychic. But seriously what is up with me and One Direction bumping into each other, literally. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Niall again. Gosh I have got to stop over-thinking.

"Arielle, do you hear me?" Niall asked while frantically waving his hands in front of my face.

"What?" I asked. "You just spaced out on me." He replied.

"Oh and here is your phone. It fell when we bumped into each other." He said.

"Thanks I wouldn't even have realised if you hadn't reminded me." I said, slightly embarrassed.

"No problem, love. But I have to get going now, the boys are waiting for me. Hope to see you around." He said. "Ya, hope to see you too." I replied.

Gosh can he stop being so perfect. Wait did I say perfect? Oh my god what is wrong with me? Bad, Arielle, bad. You don't think about Niall that way. Oh who am I kidding I have a huge crush on him. Sigh, my life changed so much in just five days.

Niall pov

I can't believe that I met Arielle again but forgot to ask her for her number AGAIN. Gee Niall, could you be any more forgetful. Hopefully I can meet her again. *phone rings* Wait this is not my phone, oh I remember I probably mistakenly gave Arielle my phone and took her phone. I checked the caller id and saw the name of the person I currently am not a big fan of. Lance Foran. Why is he calling my Arielle? And let's just pretend that I did not say my Arielle.

"Arielle are you at the cafe yet?" Lance asked. "Um...this is not Arielle it is Niall."

"Why do you have her phone?" He asked. "We kind of bumped into each other and our phones got switched so ya...." I trailed off. "Of course, expect Arielle to do that. But can you come to Foran's cafe right now? It's my dad's cafe and Arielle is coming there right now so you can get back your phone and she can get hers back." Did he say Arielle is going to be there? "Sure I'll be there in 10." I replied and hung up without waiting for his reply.

-----

A/N: I am so sorry for the really really really really late update. I was actually going to delete this story. But my friend read it and told me to continue it. So she is my new editor. Her wattpad account is CelestialHarmony. I'll try and update as soon as I can. Vote/Comment please!!!!

- Yashasvi xx