Chapter 3

Arielle pov

Finally the interview is over now I don't need to see them anymore. But now that I think about it I kind of feel bad for them. I am sure that they will get into trouble with their management and the fans would probably go crazy too. I guess I should've not talked about it in the interview. Great! Now I feel guilty. I wish I could turn back time and make sure that I hadn't bumped into Louis. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the guy behind the counter in the cafè.

"Your coffee is ready" He said.

"Thanks" I said walking to an empty booth at the corner.

I had one more hour till Lance would come and pick me up. I really need to get a car. But if I did then I wouldn't be able to spend time with Lance. I hope he doesn't get annoyed of me asking him for a ride. I should ask him if he minds giving me rides or not. I was snapped out of my thoughts again but this time by the five boys I really didn't want to see right now. The guilt was already killing me and now it has become worse.

"Hello Arielle" Zayn said in a bitter sweet voice.

"H-hi" I stuttered.

"I bet you enjoyed the interview didn't you?" Louis said.

"Look guys I'm really sorry I guess I kinda overreacted. And shouldn't have talked about it in the interview but can we just forget about it and start again" I said hopefully.

"You really think that you can just apologise and everything would be alright?" Zayn mimicked me from before.

"Why do you have to be so difficult?" I mimicked him.

I guess I shouldn't have said that because he looked like he was about to rip my head off. Liam probably saw it too.

"Um... Harry take Zayn out before he does something that he would regret later." Liam said.

"No I am not going anywhere before I kill her" Zayn growled.

"Well just so you know it wan't all my fault. If Harry hadn't done what he did then none of this would've happened." I don't know where the sudden courage came from.

"Right let's solve this problem like civilised people" Niall suggested.

"Fine but can we pleaseeee get some coffee first?" Louis asked with puppy dog eyes. There is something seriously wrong with him

"I'll go get it" Harry said.

There was a really long awkward silence as we were waiting for Harry to come back. Liam was the first one to speak when Harry came. "We know that it's not only your fault but don't you think you kinda overreacted when you brought the little incident in the interview?"

"I guess I did but you could say that I wasn't in my right mind at that time. And I am really sorry for what happened in the interview" I replied.

"Don't worry, we all sometimes do something we usually don't and we're sorry too, we shouldn't have laughed at you." Niall said.

"Could we start again?" I asked. I was really surprised when Zayn replied. I thought he despised me but I guess I was wrong.

"Sure. Hi, I'm Zayn."

"I'm Harry."

"I'm Niall."

"I'm Louis."

"And I'm Liam."

"Hello, I am Arielle"

Just as Louis was about to say something Lance came running in the cafè.

"Arielle! I am really sorry. I didn't know that I would be this late" Lance said.

Wait did he say that he was late? What time is it? I looked at my phone to check the time and it 6:30. Wow I didn't even realise.

"It's okay it doesn't really matter. And I needed some time solving some issues." I said.

"Oh okay. Wait aren't these the One Direction boys? The ones that Sandie loves but you hate?" Lance asked looking at the boys.

"So, you hate us?" Harry asked raising his eyebrow.

"Well you could say that I didn't necessarily like you guys before today" I replied. Did Lance really have to bring this up right now?

"Wait what do you mean before today?" Lance asked looking really confused.

"Let's just say we embarrassed her and then she embarrassed us in an interview after that we solved our problems" Liam said.

"Okay...so you ready to go?" Lance asked me.

"Yup let's go, bye guys hope to see you soon" I said.

"Bye" they all said. Who could've thought that there would be a day when I would actually start liking One Direction.

Niall pov

I am really happy we solved the problems with Arielle. She seems like a really nice girl and I would love to know more about her. But is that Lance guy her boyfriend? At first I thought he was but the way they were behaving with each other made it seem that they were just friends. OMG I am an idiot I forgot to get her number. How the hell will I get to know her now? Great job Niall, no one can be stupider than you.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N So here's the chapter hope you guys like it. And pleaseeee comment or vote it would mean a lot.

-Yashasvi xx