Chapter 6

Arielle pov 

I found it quite cute that Niall got so nervous while asking me out. I am excited and nervous to see how this date will end up like. I can't believe that a few days ago I absolutely hated him. Well, from this, I learned to never judge someone without actually knowing them. I thought all of the boys were stupid boys who just wanted popularity and money. But now that I know them I realised that they are down to earth and aren't completely opposite from what I expected them to be. 

I can't wait to tell Sandie about this. I can just see her jumping and squealing. Oh boy. I was so into my thoughts I didn't even realise that I have been standing here for the last five minutes. Well, I better go home now and get ready for the date. 

At Arielle's house:

"I can't believe Niall Horan asked you out. How the hell did that happen? This is so unfair you didn't even like him." Sandie pouted. 

"Anyway why are you just standing there. Go take a shower and I'll get your clothes out. You don't have much time. Hurry up, Arielle." Sandie said.

Why am I even friends with this girl? I seriously have a strong suspicion that she is bipolar. I mean one minute she is getting mad at me for going on a date with Niall. And the next she is freaking out about what I should be wearing and is super excited for this. Like what? But I don't want to get killed by her so I better get ready now. 

After Arielle gets ready.

Okay, I have to admit Sandie is really good at getting people ready. I am wearing a blue summer dress with my hair slightly curled. I am wearing a really little amount of make up. I wanted to keep it as natural as I can. I would love to explain more about my outfit but the door bell just rang so wish me luck. 

Okay. You can do this Arielle. Just a date. Nothing special. Right?

Niall pov 

I am standing outside Arielle's home and I can feel butterflies in my stomach. Why am I feeling this? I am not even this nervous when I perform in front of thousands of people. Oh god. I hope this goes well. I don't know but there's something about her that really draws me in. I am wearing a white button up shirt and black pants. My hair is coiffed up. 

Okay, I can do this. I rang the bell and a stranger opened the door. She started squealing and jumping like crazy. I am guessing she's a fan but am I at the right house? Just as I was about to leave I heard Arielle's voice. 

"Sandie, calm down. You're going to scare him away," Arielle said. 

"But come on, it's Niall Horan! It's not like he shows up at your doorstep every day." The girl I'm guessing is named Sandie said. 

"Anywho, Niall, are you ready to go?" Arielle asked.

"Yes, you look really beautiful." I said.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad either."

Hopefully I don't screw this up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys

I am really sorry I haven't updated in so long. I'll try and update soon. But I have mid-terms coming up next week. So hopefully I would be able to update more. 

Any who....Vote/Comment. Please don't be silent readers.