Chapter 6: Sloth

Heroes – Peter Gabriel

Lilith was frustrated. She hadn't gotten to see Zelda a lot since their little marathon, because the witch had been working 24/7. The energy she had received performing the ceremony had done wonders for her motivation.

No more skipping classes, no more hangovers... And unfortunately, also no more cheer-up-fucks, to Lilith's dismay. Obviously, she was glad that Zelda was feeling better, but her diligence knew no bounds at this time. If Zelda wasn't teaching at the Academy, she was at home in her study, preparing for Sabrina's resurrection.

No matter what she did, how sexily she was posing on her desk, the hungry sighs and gazes she offered – Zelda was denying her. Not that she wasn't affectionate... It was just that she'd rather have Zelda caressing somewhere else.

She'd even tried playing with herself right under Zelda's nose (figuratively) to turn her on, but the witch had been entirely focused on her research on the Gede Loa. Despite Lilith's efforts to tell Zelda it was too dangerous, especially for a mere witch, there was no getting through to her.

Lilith had even offered to go to Guinee herself and strike a deal with Baron Samedi, but Zelda had insisted that considering Lilith's history with them, she would have much more of a chance of getting Sabrina back if she would sweet-talk her ex-lover herself.

And Lilith respected that.

She didn't agree, she worried, but Zelda had a right to do whatever she would choose to do. And if Zelda wished so, her only part in this would be to trust her. Although the fear of losing her after all they had experienced together sat deep in her bones, making them brittle.

It was one of these days where Lilith was uneasy, sitting on her throne. Hell was running smoothly; the demons had taken to showing their respect in every way that they could. Like performing torture shows for her amusement or presenting their newly acquired souls to her, each one eager to impress the Queen.

Despite enjoying the entertainment, Lilith felt the lack of a certain redhead hanging like a dark cloud over her. She would need to put an end to this madness, get Zelda to relax and indulge herself. Just how...?

Her face was resting in her hand, staring right through the demon in front of her as she thought on all the things she could do to Zelda. Excitement formed goosebumps on her skin, just picturing Zelda in all these positions.

Mouth watering thinking about her beautiful breasts, Lilith decided to pay the witch a visit and seduce her into her bed. There must be a way, and Lilith was set on finding it. First move being to show up in a sinful scarlet dress, nothing underneath, leather coat on top.

Paying the queue of demons waiting to be granted an audience by her no mind, she walked past them. Changing on her way out, drawing circles with her index in the air, Lilith was ready to transport to the Spellman Mortuary.

Being the polite demon she was, she appeared right at the front door and knocked. Waiting for Zelda to reach the door, Lilith shook the coat from her shoulder to expose her cleavage. Her nipples hardened through the thin dress in the cool autumn breeze, and she lifted her chest proudly, ready to greet Zelda with an irresistible sight.

Only that it was a small blonde witch who opened the door, looking at her with furrowed brows and visible confusion. Her eyes scanned the woman in front of her up and down, only deepening her frown.

Lilith froze for a second.

"Uh- Lilith, love. What can I do for you?"

Blinking rapidly, Lilith pulled her coat shut, cursing herself for having forgotten about Zelda's sister. What a great appearance to make for the Queen of Hell. Realising she still hadn't answered, Lilith cleared her throat and straightened her posture.