STRAY KIDS

"Go sit next to hongjoong"Mr park said."thank you sir".

As jisung was about to go to his seat jackson said "don't ignore me you bitch".jisung turned to him and said "the only bitch between the two of us is you,now if you're done with your bullshit im taking my seat".The class was silent as jisung went to his desk,jackson sat down embarrassed by what happened.He swore he's going to make jisung pay.

Jisung POV:
I sat down and I looked at my seat mate and said "hi I'm jisung I hope we can be friends".He smiled and said "I'm hongjoong and sure let's be friends,so want to eat lunch later?"he asked me.I said "sure why not give me a tour after this?"i said joking.he chuckled and nodded as we listened to the teacher.

Third pov:
As jisung and jackson was fighting three people were watching amused by what was happening.

(Take a guess who are those people?drum rolls please 'creates non existent drum roll' you guessed it it's hyunjin suengmin and felix!!)
"Wow he's tough everyone is afraid of jackson but he straight out humiliated him with no hesitation"Felix said amused."yeah even if I'm a prankster he's one person I would never prank"suengmin added."he's strong for a squirrel even I wouldn't mess with him"hyunjin said as class continues.

(Time skip brought to you by my laziness:-))

Jisung POV
As the bell rang me and hongjoong went to the cafeteria for lunch."God that was boring"I said as we sat down."it's not you just listen" hongjoong said laughing."how can I?it's too boring.who even likes chemistry?"i said."I do"he said."whatever,anyway want to go to a caf-"I was cut off by girls screaming in the cafeteria."what the hell?why is everyone screaming?!"I asked annoyed."stray kids are here"he said.I was confused "stray who now?"I asked confusion written all over my face."stray kids the most popular group in school,they are also in the student council and everyone is all over them"he said.I nodded and said "I mean I can see why they're kinda attractive"I said.he smirked but said seriously "really?but be careful non of them actually take the confessions seriously and outright rejects them,so if you're planning on confessing be careful".i choked and said "what?do you think I would confess?hell no.and just because I said they're attractive doesn't mean I like them"."sure whatever you say "he says.I rolled my eyes as we continue to eat.
'Stray kids huh?interesting im not gonna lie they're my type 0.what?what are you thinking jisung you just got here and they don't even know you 'my thoughts were cut off by hongjoong "what are you thinking about ?"he asked.I said "nothing"."really or are you thinking of a way to confess to them "he said smirking."oh shut up "I said

---------------------------------------------------
Hi sweeties chapter 2 done hope you like it !

I know i stop the story at most random parts but I am lazy.

Any bye bye darlings