GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Third person POV
"So why don't we introduce each other properly and get to know each other along the way?"Chan asked."okay "everyone said."ok so I'll start,I'm Bang Christopher Chan but my friends call me Chan,I'm the oldest and president of the student council."chan said smiling."hi"jisung said still shy."I'm Lee Minho but I'm known as Leeknow I'm the second oldest and I'm the one you shouted at the hallway if you don't remember "minho said."hi and sorry about the hallway thing "jisung said kinda guilty."I'm Seo changbin and the third oldest "changbin said ."hi "jisung said."I'm Hwang hyunjin the fourth oldest I hope we get along darling "hyunjin said winking at jisung."hi I hope we can get along too "jisung said while blushing,hyunjin noticed the blush and smirked to himself."and I'm Lee Felix same age as hyunjin nice to meet you sungie ".jisung was surprised by the nickname but smiled and said "hi nice to meet you too "."I'm sure you already know me I'm Kim suengmin and vice-president of the student council also same age as hyunjin and felix "."yeah "jisung said ."and I'm yang jeongin the youngest of the group nice to meet you hyung "jeongin said smiling."jisung smiled back and said "hi nice to meet you too "."why don't you introduce yourself jisung?"."okay I'm han jisung I'm 19 years old and I'm from malaysia "jisung said ."oh you're the same age as hyunjin and felix and suengmin "Chan said smiling.the bell suddenly rang "oh looks like it's time to go to class ,hey jisung why don't you eat with us at lunch "changbin said ."oh sorry hyung but I'm eating with my friend "jisung said ."bring him with you we don't mind "Chan said smiling."okay then thanks hyung I'll be going now bye "jisung said and left.

Stray kids pov
"Damn he's cute"changbin said."yeah and he's very nice despite his sassy attitude "jeongin said.
"Yeah let's go to class we can talk about jisung later "Chan said and they all left to class.

---------------------------------------------------Hey guys new chapter.

Yes I'm still alive,anyway sorry for not posting my classes is getting a bit much and I've been busy.I'll try to post more often anyway bye