MY PROJECT PARTNER

Jisung's first class was chemistry and to his luck there was a group project.

Jisung POV
Our teacher gave us a project and I got paired up with a guy named suengmin which he assumed was a member of skz because he remembered seeing him with them.He then walked over to me and said "hey,let's do the project at my house meet me outside the school after classes ok?".I was surprised at how so straightforward he is but said "ok sure that's not a problem".He nodded and went out for lunch.I then went to hongjoong and saw him talking to someone which I assumed was his partner.After his partner went away we both went to the cafeteria .when we sat down I asked him "who was the person you're talking to was it your partner?".he said "yeah his name is park seonghwa my long time crush "I was surprised and accidentally shouted "you're what?!".the whole cafeteria was looking at us and hongjoong glared at me."oops sorry "I said and sat down embarrassed.I smirked at him and said "your crush huh?".he blushed and said "yes now shut up and eat."I chuckled and continued eating.

STRAY KIDS POV
They were eating and when suengmin suddenly said "hey you remember that guy who talked to Minho hyung back?"he asked ."yeah what about him?"jeongin said."he's my partner in chemistry "suengmin said unbothered ."wait really?!"Felix asked."yeah we're doing the project today after school at my house "suengmin said ."can we come please please please ?!"hyunjin pleaded."and why?"suengmin asked raising an eyebrow."because we want to meet him and because he's interesting "changbin said ."nah,maybe tomorrow I'll ask him if he wants to go with me to the student council office,is that ok Chan hyung?"suengmin said."yeah sure I want to meet him anyway."chan said,suengmin nodded and continued eating .

--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys new chapter.I hope you guys like it and yes I'm going to add seongjoong in this because they're cute as heck.

This might be my last update until further notice since school is starting this monday and I have to prepare and I'm not allowed to use my tablet by the time I have school so bye.

(I'll try to see if I can post every weekend,this is also my first time having face to face classes after two long years of pandemic)