FIRST ENCOUNTER

After lunch we went to our own classes.

(After school)

Jisung POV
After school me and hongjoong went back home.when I came home I went straight to my room.I took a shower and decided to go to bed.I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about the group skz they're good looking not gonna lie but they seem a bit rude and cold I mean not that I mind they look hot,'wait what am I thinking snap out of it jisung they might not even you exist let's just sleep',jisung thought and went to bed.

The next day

Jisung POV
I entered the school and went to look for hongjoong,after I found him I said "hey joongie ,let's go to class?".he replied and said "hey sungie ,sure let's go ".we were about to go when he took the glasses I was wearing,I shouted "hey!give it back ".he laughed and said "catch me first ".I chased him down the hallway until I bumped into someone I looked up and said "I'm sor-".I was cut off by him screaming at me "why aren't you looking at where you're going are you blind?!"."excuse me "I said kinda offended I recognize him he's one of the members of skz. "I said look at where you're going!"he said.I lost my patience "well you shouldn't be standing in the middle of the hallway where people are trying to walk "I shouted back.everyone in the hallway was shocked maybe because I just shouted at one of the popular boy and I could care less ."what did you say?"he asked."I know you aren't deaf so I won't be repeating it now if you'll excuse I have to go to class "I said and went away with a shocked hongjoong.

No one pov
After jisung left skz was shocked but amused at the same time because no one ever dare to speak to them that way."oh so that's the transfer student "Chan said with an amused tone."he has a strong courage to talk to minho like that "changbin said smirking."I'm kinda not surprised "suengmin said."huh why?"jeongin asked."he literally humiliated jackson in front of everyone in class yesterday "hyunjin said."wait really?!"everyone except felix hyunjin and suengmin said shocked."yeah "felix said chuckling."well he's brave that's for sure ,anyway let's go to class "minho said and everyone went to class.

---------------------------------------------------
Hi darlings 3rd chapter is out hope you like it!:-)

So if you guys want you can comment on which ship you wanna see meet individually first!!!the ship that has more votes win.

Ok then bye bye loves