Sona

Previous 

I met mother and father . had a spar with father got him in hospital . Got riser's peerage as my slaves * coughs *  workers . slept with yubelluna .

.

.

Story .

As sunshine woke me up . i looked beside myself seeing naked yubelluna sleeping peacefully . I gave her a quick peck on the lips . suddenly i heard "Ahmm" I looked and found MOTHER , CIEL  and rias with her queen . Mother was giving an angry expression that says both sham on you and i will kill you .Ciel was just smirking at me . Rias face said what is wrong with you ( A/n Because she thinks he have taken riser's peerage to have sex with him) with a blush . Akeno was licking her lips .

.

.

I looked down to see i am completely naked and my shaft is out and hard . i tried to wake her up but accidently groped her boobs . She moaned  a little by that and without opening her eyes said " Oh you are up early and horney , If you want to do something do it just don't wake me up " hearing that i nearly had a heart attack seeing that mother is getting more and more angrier . She let out her aura the entire room froze . Yubelluna also woke up alarmed . She was like " What is going on " . I said " Nothing much just preparing to die " . Then she saw them ,then she her then she blushed and left the room.

.

.

Nope i didn't get any spanking this time . Just Ciel took my powers made me nearly human and left me to die by my mother's hand . Seeing this akeno got a little horney. Ciel just healed me , At evening akeno asked me out on a date . (Don't know why maybe she saw my shaft and go horney .)

.

.

Few days later 

 we got ready for school . Me ,mira , nel , Ile, ni , li and ciel . Me , ciel and mira were in the same class . Nel , Ile, NI and LI were in koneko's class . WE got in our class introduced ourselves teacher asked the class if anyone have any questions for us . All hands were raised ,I said yes you (Pointing to a random girl .) Are you related to Rias Gremory . I said yes she is my aunt . Few hands got down . NExt question : Do you have a girlfriend  i answered with a little sigh " Yes i have a fiance Her (Pointing to ciel ). 

.

.

After the questions died down we went to our respective seats . Ciel's seat was next to me . At lunch we go and eat something under a tree peacefully . Koneko came up to us said " That's my spot " , I said sure sit down " Positioning towards my lap with ciel on one side hugging me . Koneko just pouted and sat next to us . After class we went to ORC where rias told us that this building will have it's annual cleaning so where should we do our club meetings. Then Rias suggested My house but i declined immediately . She frowned but moved to issei's house , we all agreed to it . At Issei's house i asked him about that technique , Yes that beautiful technique DRESS BREAK . But he just told us it's a secret and moved on . 

.

.

After a while ,Issei's mom came bought us some snacks while we ate she got bcak out of the room and came with a photo album . we looked through some photos .  

.

Long story short kiba saw a photo that got him out of place a little. Then Issei got to a building to make a contract with azazel . The orc a sudden request of killing a stray . I just told them i am going home . They went there fought the stray killed it yudo got slapped for slacking off . Then he left met a dying priest killed by Rouge exorcist Freed . The he got nearly killed by the rouge priest .Then left to god knows where .

.

.

A day later

I got a message from heaven . It was michael who send it saying to help to the exorcists that were send here . I told them if you come done and tell then tell them yourself then i will help you . They agreed to come when the exorcist arrive at home . I also got a message from azazel that kokabiel has been acting strange and has gone rogue . 

.

.

I also got a call from Sona that two church operatives were in town . (I mean i already know i have my contacts anyway ). I properly replied to sona because i have trying to get closer to sona we have already went on a few dates . Don't worry i already got permission from ciel For making Sona , akeno and yubelluna my wives .

.

.

Next day

I went to school , I got to the student council seeing that only Sona and Tsubaki in the office . I went their full confidence then got on one knee in front of Sona . Took a box out of my back And asked her "Sona will you like to play a game of chess with me " she said "Yes" and kissed me .

 Took a box out of my back And asked her "Sona will you like to play a game of chess with me " she said "Yes" and kissed me

Then we started to play the game of chess . I asked ciel to do it because she knows how to . Anyway she lost quite misserabel . Most of her pieces were out where's in my case most of my pawns were promoted to queens. After the match we got up kissed each other .

Sona - (while hugging me ) So mister Rimuru Gremory when should i tell our family about this.

Rimuru - (After kissing her ) Not now i will tell you when .

Sona - Okay so when are you going to tell your wife about me .

Rimuru - Today i will send her here so you can talk .

Sona - Hai that's good.

Sona - Now get out of here before you get late for your class (Said in a serious tone)

Rimuru - hai .(And ran off before giving a peck on her lips)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A

- I didn't planned this but now it's becoming a harem . Guess what can we do about it .

anyway if you have any suggestion then tell me