A Drunken Night With The Guys and A 23 Year Old At A Party

Chapter 10

James and Mike came back with the ice cream and a plus side... they've brought us booze. Where did they get it from and how? I have no idea. Is this night going to take a horrible turn? Yes...

We were all going to enjoy our time pigging out on the ice cream, getting drunk and acting like complete fools of ourselves, until James and Ryan had to bring up an obvious fact; I'm still a virgin half way through junior year.

"Oh, God! Not again... you guys seriously need to get over this. I don't think it's that pathetic to be a virgin half way through..." I paused myself and realized that kind of is pathetic and I was ready, I just didn't want to lose it feeling like a whore to a dumb jock that'll never call me back. I continued, "junior year..." Ryan added, "Heath, why'd you pause?" He chuckled. "I didn't- okay so I did. What of it?"

"What of it? You paused because you realized it is pathetic, isn't it? I mean, I know you don't want to lose it feeling like a whore to a dumb jock who won't call you again, but how about we all get so fucked up we think we're dreaming and get you laid?" It took a few seconds to adjust to that sentence, but why not? "Fuck it, let's do it!" I yelled.

It was all in the hands of Ryan's dumb alcoholic mind, I knew it would go to shit soon. James yelled, "Fuck yeah! Heather isn't a prude anymore!"

"thANKS JAMES" I yelled at him punching his arm, what an idiot.

We all headed to the bar table in my kitchen taking shots with everyone chanting, "Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots! Everybody, shots! Shots! Shots!" like that popular song by LMFAO featuring Lil John. Shots were handed and taken, about everyone in this room at least had 12-14 shots in their system by now. We were so drunk, we thought we were dreaming, as Ryan said, we would get to that point tonight. "Alright," Ryan started as his legs were wobbly as hell. "let's go crash a party and lose that V card, sister!" Did he just call me sister? Has he ever got drunk? Have I ever seen him drunk? This is a whole new world. Who the hell says "sister" anymore?

I chuckled at Ryan and his humor and yelled with my hands in the air, "Slut me up!"

"You're such a dork," James giggled. "But a dork who's about to get laid! Let's go!"

"Mike? James? Ryan? You guys ready for this?!" I yelled. We were all being roughly loud enough for the neighbors to complain. Yes, we're that drunk.

"Whoop!" They all yelled. We called an Uber and when it got here, the driver was a hot young guy. He goes by Kevin. He's fairly attractive with a curly beard, tattoos and a floral button up collar shirt. Looks like he's in a band.

Ryan gave Kevin the address when we got settled in the car. He always knew when parties were. Ryan's probably the most perfect friend I've ever had.

When we got to the party, we tipped Kevin a $50 and told him he's welcome to join us since we also needed a ride back later in the night... or morning? Because the door was wide open with plastic red and white cups everywhere, women's underwear in the bushes and blunts on the sidewalk, we walked straight inside. It wasn't too sketchy, everyone there was pretty wasted enough not to remember what they did tonight.

Ryan grabbed my hand and guided me through the crowd of people with music blasting so loud it was like a concert and we were in the mosh pit. There was a few people passed out naked and a few half conscious people looking extremely horny seeing as they were reaching in their pants... and those are the people Ryan guided me right towards. Of course he would.

He started introducing me to this young guy, he seriously looked 26 maybe 28, he had tattoos, plugs and the greatest brown eyes I've ever seen. What was this guy doing at a high school party? I cut Ryan off and said, "Whoa, whoa, you know this guy?! What the hell Ryan, quit having attractive friends and not telling me! How the hell even old is he?!"