Chapter 2; Run.

Richie got closer and closer to the Losers. He caught Ben's eye, who had waved to him. Richie smiled back, and felt his hand throb. He remembered about it and casually slid it into his pocket.

"Ello gentlemen and m'lady," Richie bowed to them who had all looked at him confused.

"What the hell happened to you?" Stanley asked as he approached.

"Why, what do you mean by that, Staniel?" Richie played along, trying to continue as a joke.

"Uh, Rich.. you literally wore that yesterday, and the day before. Plus, you're totally drenched, and you look drained as hell," Beverly pointed out.

Eddie bit his lip and started to panic. He kept it down though.

Richie met eyes with Eddie, who quickly pulled away. Richie felt his lips go from a beaming fake ass smile to a deep frown. He stood like that for a few seconds until he looked back at Bev, Ben, Bill and Stan. He then began to put on a smile again, which Bev had noticed.

The bell rings and Richie sighs in relief, he starts to the door but gets interrupted by Beverly.

"Okay, something's going on and you need to tell us, I don't care if that stupid fucking bell rang you're gonna explain yourself." Bev stares him in the eyes until she makes him crack.

"I'm. Fine. Now let me get to class, m'lady before my teacher gets pissed at me for being late two days in a row," Richie powers past her and walks into the school with full confidence.

Bev stands there in shock and eventually, she and the others move into the building slowly.

Eddie sits down in class right in front of Richie. He's tempted to look back and tell him how sorry he is, but his anxiety is taking over and he doesn't know what to do.

Richie is playing with his pencil in his shaky hand, trying to figure out how he's gonna write with his left hand. The pencil flings out of control and right onto the ground. 'Shit' he thinks to himself, and goes in to grab it, only for a hand to have already gotten a hold of it. He looks up and realizes it's Eddie.

Eddie's now staring at Richie with his pencil his hand. He doesn't know what to do, or if he should try and speak up. He opens his mouth to talk, but before he can say anything, Richie snatches back the pencil.

"Thanks for the pencil back, Eduardo," Richie smiles and then continues to what he was doing.

'Wow.' Eddie thought. 'How can he not give a fuck? He's still acting like Richie after what I said?' Eddie sits back in his seat in complete shock. At least he's not as scared to apologize anymore.

The bell rings, and Richie gets up to leave. The teacher, as well as the other students are on their way out of the classroom. Just as Richie's walking past Eddie, he grabs his hand. Richie looks at Eddie and raises his eyebrow.

"Can-Can we talk..? About.. last night?" Eddie asks, and he watches as Richie's face drops.

"Oh uh.. s-sure.." Richie stutters, uncomfortable with the topic.

They sit down next to each other and stare at the floor awkwardly. Richie eventually breaks the silence.

"I'm sorry for not explaining myself. It was just a sensitive topic and I wasn't comfortable sha-"

Eddie stops Richie. "No. Stop saying sorry. You have no room to be sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I said, I'm sorry for how I acted, I'm sorry for how I made you feel and I'm sorry for kicking you out of my house. I'm the one in the wrong, not you." Eddie blurts out quickly and Richie stares long and hard at him, yet gentle and sweet.