Chapter 12

Chapter 12 : More

"Treat me like white tee, don't get me dirty"__________

__________

"So? Tell me everything" said Emma as she entered her best friend's living room.

She hadn't even bothered to say hello and had immediately pounced on what interested her: knowing what had happened the night before with Jimin.

"Hello Emma, I'm fine too," Kaly teased.

Emma turned to her friend with sorry eyes before coming over and slapping a kiss on her cheek.

"Sorry sweetie" said Emma "Are you okay?"

"I'm just teasing you don't worry" the young woman smiled. "But yes I'm fine and I see you are too."

Emma sat down on the couch then took off her jacket.

"Go ahead, I'm listening" she said. "Oh and I want all the juicy details"

Kalyani laughed seeing how her friend was curious.

"So he came very quickly after you left" replied the girl. "He didn't stay for too long, we talked and laughed a lot. He told me a lot of stories about himself."

Emma raised her eyebrows a little surprised.

"Is that all?" Asked the blonde.

"Yes, that's it."

Emma looked at her friend with round eyes. Honestly, she didn't really expect it but that in a way reassured her. Although Kalyani seemed to trust him, Emma couldn't help but worry that she had stumbled upon a bad seed.

But if he saw more than just physic in her, then maybe Emma could give him the benefit of the doubt.

"It's nice to be with him," Kalyani added as she wiggled her fingers, a wide smile on her face.

Emma sat down next to her friend and then gave her little friendly pats on the head.

There's a certain intense feeling of happiness you get when you see your friends happy. That's exactly what Emma was feeling right now. No words can describe how happy she was to see her friend opening up to someone.

At first, Emma had tried to get her to meet people to see if it would work, but it always ended with Kaly feeling very uncomfortable and close to having an anxiety attack. Seeing that it wasn't helping her friend, she immediately realized that she had to stop forcing her to meet new people and just hoped that one day she would finally do it. It seems that day has finally arrived.

However, there was one thing that still concerned Emma, and that was Kalyani's father. She was afraid he would show up again and ruin everything, just like he always did.

Kalyani didn't let on, either, but she thought about her father often.

It had been so many days now since she had spoken to him. He didn't call or answer any of her calls.