chapter 5.

hihi before you get into this chapter i just wanted to give credits to Milfyhoe since im using their characters and their story is awesome so make sure to check it out!!!

and

tw: sh/deaths/suicide/abuse/ed

Once he hit the floor Leila didn't know what to do and it was only a matter of seconds before everyone was gathered around him. Until the English professor arrived.
She wasn't tall, she had long kind of orange mixed with a bit of blonde streaks hair dangling over her shoulders, and wide honey colored eyes.

"what are you doing here don't you have classes to attend??" she yelled at the students as she kneeled down next to him.

His vision was blurry and the voices were muffled but the only voice he was hearing was Anna's his mom.

"Mommy mommy I'm back"
the little kid screamed while getting off the bus as he ran into his mom's arms.

"heyy youu" the mom greeted him and opened her arms wide open for the tight hug.

"how was your day?" she asked with a smile when his dropped.

"they made fun of my shoes and called me weird" the boy replied with a sad tone.

"oh" the mother added with a frown before cheering him up again.

"do you know why they made fun of them?" she asked cheerfully.
"no..." he looked down.

She held his hands tightly and looked at him.
"it's because these shoes are awesome and they don't have them see they're jealous"
She answered with a smile.

"and you know what else is also awesome?"
she asked again.

"what?"
"it's you" she replied and pinced his cheeks

"really?" he whispered soflty as he looked back up to his mom's shiny eyes.

"yes baby" she added and hugged him again.

"i love you mom" he mumbled quietly.

"i love you too mikey" she replied and held him even tighter.

"Michael can you hear me?" Tina the professor yelled and softly shaked his shoulders.

With his vision still unclear Tina's face looked like his mom's.

Am i dead? did i die?

He couldn't move even if he wanted to, his hands,fingers and feet were numb.

"help me carry him to my car" the professor asked Leila and broke her out of her shock.

Luckily for them her car wasn't parked too far. They layed him down slowly and carefully on the back seat.

"go back to class I got it thank you" Tina added before driving off to the hospital.
●○●○●○
Leila stayed in the parking lot staring at the car driving away not knowing what to do now. all she wanted to do was to give him his notes.
○●○●○●

Once they arrived at the hospital Tina explained everything that had happened.

"are you family?" the nurse asked while taking notes.
"no no Im his professor" she replied firmly.
"can you get ahold of his parents or relatives?"
"I can try"

{After several hours and phone calls she managed to get his father's number from the university and told him what had happened}

"is he okay?" she asked the doctor coming out of his room.