[Chapter 16] | Acceptance

Ecstasy and bliss was all that she felt that night. Well, with one other feeling. A feeling that she didn't think she'd feel. Especially toward her Master, no less.

She didn't think that such a thing was capable of happening and yet it did. Scáthach began to open her red eyes, seeing the morning light shine through the curtains of the window. She rose her head up and yawned a little, hearing some slight snoring and looking down below. A soft smile would soon grace her features, lowering a hand down and letting her fingers trace along his face, chin, and jawline. It would soon begin to run through the shiny black hair of her Master, a slight blush appearing as she began to stare at the bare chest of his, riddled with healed scars and other healed wounds.

Realizing she and her Master were unclothed, her blush increased even further. A new feeling that had occurred, something she wouldn't have any problem at all. Well, used to be at least. The feeling of embarrassment as she remembered what she and her Master did last night.

No, what she and Ronan did last night. Essentially, they had confessed and consummated their love, and albeit moving too quickly for anyone's liking... They had sexual intercourse. Sex.

That word echoed throughout her mind. Just the thought of their actions began to make her furiously blush, hurriedly standing up as she went to the bathroom, letting the blankets of the bed drape onto the floor in a messy fashion. Entering the bathroom, she slams the door shut, making her new partner groan, Ronan beginning to wake up himself. Scáthach had forgotten to lock the door, something she'd always do whenever she entered the bathroom for her use of it, the purple-haired woman sitting on the toilet as she began to ponder.

Was it really love between them? It must be, right? If it weren't, then her heart shouldn't be beating this fast at the mere sight of him, and yet it does. She took in a few deep breaths, attempting to calm herself down. Although, nothing seemed to be working.

Before she could calm down herself any further, the door to the bathroom began to open.

"Hey, is everything alri--"

Ronan had cut himself, letting out a slight noise as he witnesses his Servant sitting on the toilet seat, still in the nude. The two stayed silent for a bit, caught up in an awkward moment like a deer caught in the headlights. Before she could even utter a word, Ronan mutters a "sorry" to her, his face completely red as he shuts the door. The Galahdan then began to pant heavily as he had his back up against the door, cursing at himself that he should've knocked.

Back inside, Scáthach was doing her best to cover her body. Why was she doing her best? They were literally staring at each other's naked bodies last night as they did the deed, so why were they suddenly shy about it now? Then again, it had all happened in the mere heat of the moment, the two of them not thinking straight at the time. Yes, that's what happened, Scáthach thought in her mind. But if anything, she couldn't deny what she was feeling that night. The feelings of ecstasy and pleasure were nothing more than what accompanied the actions they did. No, it was a different feeling, and one she couldn't deny that it wasn't real. It was.

Slowly, she opened the door and poked her head out of the door. There, she finds her Master, sitting on the bed, dressed in his clothing that was once scattered across the floor. He was facing away from the bathroom door.

She cleared her throat to get his attention.

"R-Ronan...?"

"Y-Yeah...?"

"May we... May we talk about last night?" She asked.

He said nothing, but gave a small nod without facing her. "...Yeah. We should probably do that..."