Beginning

This story is about two girls. Clarissa is 24 years old and had a rough childhood. Here mother was selling and making drugs while her father was a curl Man who drunk on a daily basic and beats her just like mother does the same. She tells her daughter that she didn't want her room begin with. She was a mistake. Clare was in this since she was 16 until a police officer busting down her door with gun in hand and arrested them. Clare was now parentless until the officer who saved her took her in. Him and his daughter Sarah  wbo is 25 took her in and saved her.

Clare does have a hard time one night she couldn't take it anymore and went into her bedroom to kill herself with a gun Sarah keeps hidden. Sarah finds this out tell her how she belongs with them, with her. After that Clare was on her own just like Sarah was. Clare would have night terrors that kept her up about a woman with fangs.

Later in the story both girls begin to have stronger feeling towards one another and nither one of them knew how the other felt. When Clare's dreams become more and more real things start to change. She is being hunted by a vampire named Garnet . The woman in Clare's dreams name was Tori the vampire who was signed to protect the girls.

As Clare's and Sarah's relationship begins to form and become stronger they begin to date. Then one night after one of her worst terrors things become more cleaner. Garnet isn't just after her,but he's also after Sarah too. How will things work? With a vampire hunting the two girls for no reason or does he have a reason?

This will be coming soon fans and I hope you like it ancestors for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I hope you will enjoy this story. I don't know how Much I will be updating this story but I will try my best to update. I've been really busy with My Dream Girl these pass few months and that's not coming time an anytime soon:)

Just vote and comment and see if you like this story I am working on. So I see how people react to this story. Thank you and have a great day until next update stay awesome :)