Chapter Four

(Clare)

"Clare you alright since we left work you haven't said a word and I am kind of worried here?" I heard Sarah say as she was next to me in bed with her arms around me and smoothed my hair.

"I don't know just after I talked to the woman Tori I've been feeling like we are being watched and I don't like the feeling. Today was a wired day for me, so I am just going to head to bed. I know it's still early, but I am really tired." I said as I yawned and buried my face in my pillow. I wanted to talk to her about what happened, but I couldn't because she might thing I'm crazy. She will think I'm crazy. I don't know why I am so tired, but after the day I had I gave in to the sleep.

"Alright Clarebear, just get some sleep since it's the weekend we have two more days then it's back to school which will kill me because we are so far away. I will be here if you have a nightmare. Goodnight baby." She said and she was about to kiss my cheek, but I moved and I smashed my lips to hers. I could stay up a little bit longer. The kiss became a make-out session and the way she moved her hands on my side just made me giggle. I was very ticklish on my sides. "Ah I sense I found another ticklish spot, this should be fun."

She was on top of me by now as she started to kiss the mount of my neck and I moaned a little bit. For some reason I can feel her hands as she moved them to my wrist and lifted them up. It was like I was more sensitive than before and I liked it. I could smell the sweat off her body which arouse me and she started to kiss down to my chest area. I wasn't wearing a shirt I was only in my bra and panties and so was she. I moaned a little more as she lifted up my bra and started too sucked on my nipple. They were the most sensitive part of my body, but this time it was more sensitive. Were we going to go all the way? I don't know if I am even ready, but it feels so damn good. She bit it once and I let out an even louder moan and I heard her giggle.

"Sarah, are we--- really going--- to do this---"I said through my teeth because she was playing with my other boob as she was sucking on my other.

"Maybe..?" She said with a smirk on her face as she looked at me and her eyes looked into mine and I just melted. She went back to playing with my boobs. It was hot in the room that we were both sweating. Her sweat smelled even stronger, but how could I smell it? I didn't care all I cared about was her and me that's it. She took her mouth off my right nipple and sucked my other on and I moaned a little more. I could feel myself getting wet because I was so turned on that I felt like I was going to burst. I started to breath heavily as she bit that nipple even harder then the last one. God I wanted to release so bad, but I had to stop myself and she felt it. She started to move her right hand went down into my panties and touched my pussy. I moaned. "Mhmm seems like someone is wet already and I thought it would take more to turn you on, I guess I was wrong. I wonder what you will taste like. Hold on, baby." I heard her say before she disappeared from my sight. Where did she go?

I was confused because I didn't see her at all and I was a little scared, but aroused. Then I felt something beside me and she was back, but she had something in her hand. I couldn't see it, but I could see her huge smile looking at me.

"What's that in your hand Sarah?" I was curies and she just gave me an even bigger smile. The thing that was in her hand was gone now. What does she have planned?

"Oh you will find out sooner or later Clarebear, just be warned you are in for a big surprise." She said as she got on top of me again and started too passionately as she pulled the covers over us. I felt something around her hips, but I didn't care all I cared about was her and her beautiful body. "God Calare you are so wet that I can feel the heat down there. Are you ready for the surprise?" She asked me in my ear like a whisper and it gave me chills down my spin. All I could do was nod my head. "Good." She said as she gave me an evil smile.