C H A P T E R 5

'It's so yummy yum' Mili give him a thumbs up licking the last bit of cheese cake from her  plastic fork.

' You liked it?? It was good right?' He took a bit of his cake too which was yummy yum as Mili said.

' Yeah ...really yummy. We should eat more cheese cake ...right Ammu?' Mili looked at Ammu then busied herself with another piece of  cake, without waiting for a reply.  

Advaith looked at his,  totally gone silent, guest who was currently frowning looking at her plate. She hadn't eaten much, most of the food was there,  untouched.

He hasn't played the host role for a while, so he wasn't sure what went wrong with his lunch preparation. According to him, Pasta was good , so was the cake. Mili had enjoyed it really well unlike Amaya.

She was looking happy and a little bit awkward when they came but the sunny smile has vanished as the worry lines formed on her forehead , she had gone silent.

When he thought about it, there was a lot of silent moments happened between them.
Some were awkward and uncomfortable  , some were comfortable , some were totally different...like this one.

Silence was one of her ways of talking,  he comes to understand this by now.
She takes some time to process and some times it will lead to a total meltdown...he had seen a few  different versions of Amaya's silence by now .

If he had to take a guess, probably he was the reason for her worry , at this moment. 

When he requested her if he could go with them to drop Mili off, she accepted immediately,  without even asking why he would do that, which he was grateful for.  Because there wasn't a particular reason he could give about his sudden interest except that he enjoyed being with them.

Mili was this goofball who could light up an entire universe if needed,  and for Amaya,  she had made a soft spot for herself in his heart, which was debatable considering they barely know each other. 

Probably she was pondering and probing over the same thing...but wasn't ready to ask or didn't want to hurt Mili who was too excited over the same news  that they were going together.

' How are we going there? By bus ? Or a cab or aeroplane,if Adhi could fly one! ?'
Mili raised her eyebrows while tapping her little fingers over her chin and grinned mischievously. 

Amaya blinked realizing that she hadn't thought about it yet.

' By a cab Mili...is that okay?' she smiled down at the little girl.

' yayy...aeroplane would have been more nice but a cab is nice too' Mili did a little happy dance as she kneeled down to sit with Charlie who was happily munching over a treat.

' I have requested you for personal assistance Amaya. Your manager has agreed to. I thought you already knew about this ?'  Adhvaith was finishing his food too and was ready to clean the table.

Amaya shook her head as she retrieved her phone from her purse.
She checked her phone for the same.
There it was. She had received the mail in the morning itself but she was too busy to check.

Adhvaith noticed how her shoulders relaxed as she checked her mail.
If she has no issues with the request, their will be no problem and they could take the cab arranged by the resort itself. He had fill in the forms and request in the morning  itself. 

' Thank you' Amaya smiled a little as she put her phone away.

' How did you know that there's such a facility available here?' She raised her eyebrows a little,  just like Mili.